PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Poppers and Sex... Oh My......

bucknaway
October 8th, 2007, 10:58
What is the real deal with sex and poppers? So many Thai guys mention Poppers to me. I don't do Poppers... I enjoy sex and don't need a stimulant to enhance my enjoyment. I don't care if the guys I am with use them but I don't like it when they try to push them on me.

Years and years ago I met a guy for fun but we rode around for hours trying to find him some poppers...... Can guys get addicted to poppers? Does it become required if they hope to have enjoyable sex?

krobbie
October 8th, 2007, 11:30
What is the real deal with sex and poppers? So many Thai guys mention Poppers to me. I don't do Poppers... I enjoy sex and don't need a stimulant to enhance my enjoyment. I don't care if the guys I am with use them but I don't like it when they try to push them on me.

Years and years ago I met a guy for fun but we rode around for hours trying to find him some poppers...... Can guys get addicted to poppers? Does it become required if they hope to have enjoyable sex?

The short answer is no to physical addiction but there are some guys who simply like to use it. I don't. I makes your clothes / bed clothes stink and gives me a headache later. Can't be bothered.

I would seriously consider throwing anyone back into the general "pool" and finding someone who just wants to do it with you "straight".

Are teasing the rest of us work-a-day types with your itinerary? Most unfair! I'll get mine in due course, and will post like a mad-man while I'm at it.

Cheers
krobbie

October 8th, 2007, 15:50

Bucky,

I am sure some of your "off the wall" experiences cannot be reality.

So far, I have learnt.

1. You like exercise and telling us about your great body.
2. You don't like paying for sex in any shape or form.
3. You don't like spending money.

That seems about the size of it? The old saying goes, "There are the talkers and there are the doers!"

I am sorry but I could never go in to graphic detail regards sexual exploits as I would find it embarassing and distasteful.

Why not write a column for a sex magazine!!

PeterUK
October 8th, 2007, 16:10
I once met a guy who told me he thought that sex and drugs were the be-all and end-all of life. 'Poppycock!' I said to him. He didn't get the joke.

bucknaway
October 8th, 2007, 17:38
hey there buddy... Are you reading me or reading into me?
i have posted about the gym but i never said I had a great body. I go to the gym because I don't like my body. Others seem to like it fine but I don't.

Don't pay for sex? I have posted several threads telling about times I have paid for sex and like to leave the option on the table at least for 2 events before I leave on each trip. Now I don't like to pay for sex and massage. I want the massage and they can hold the sex.

Don't like to waste money.... OK you got me there.. I don't like to waste money... ;0

you find some of my stories to be to extraordinary to believe? Thank you! :)

Bucky,

So far, I have learnt.

That seems about the size of it? The old saying goes, "There are the talkers and there are the doers!"

I am sorry but I could never go in to graphic detail regards sexual exploits as I would find it embarassing and distasteful.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 8th, 2007, 18:47
I truly did.

What is called 'poppers'' these days isn't the real stuff ie: amyl nitrate but some sort of derivative. Real poppers are in an capsule which you break when some old dear is having a heart attack and shove under her nose. Hence if you aren't' having a heart attack -one sniff sends you into outer space.

Sex on LSD is far more interesting.

puckered_penguin
October 8th, 2007, 20:28
That seems about the size of it? The old saying goes, "There are the talkers and there are the doers!

I guess Kquill more than ever now you let the doing do the talking :bounce:

TrongpaiExpat
October 8th, 2007, 20:29
[Bucky,
I am sure some of your "off the wall" experiences cannot be reality.............

Oh my, aren't we the proper one today. Must protect the more refined ladies of the board must we? No talk of the nether regions! And, from a former gay go-go bar owner in Pattaya no less. Actually, Bucky is quite a legend in Bangkok. I guess the word has not gotten to your neck of the woods yet.

October 9th, 2007, 16:28
[Bucky,
I am sure some of your "off the wall" experiences cannot be reality.............

Oh my, aren't we the proper one today. Must protect the more refined ladies of the board must we? No talk of the nether regions! And, from a former gay go-go bar owner in Pattaya no less. Actually, Bucky is quite a legend in Bangkok. I guess the word has not gotten to your neck of the woods yet.

TrongpaiExpat,

Not at all, but I just don't feel the need to tell all of you my exploits, I am sure most would not be interested actually!

October 9th, 2007, 21:54
I always thought poppers helped loosen up the sphincter and relax - so taking the stuff helped someone who would otherwise be uptight so to speak. These days I cant even stand the smell of it!

October 9th, 2007, 22:25

Bucky,

So far, I have learnt.

Not just getting at Bucknaway but everyone who thinks they don't pay for it in Thailand:

Tourists / expats in Thailand pay for it in one form or other - if you come from the west, you pay for it full stop. If you don't spend much money in Thailand, you won't have many friends; you won't be able to live the good life; what's the friggin point of travelling 5,000 miles and spending no money - obviously, there are people that don't spend, just wonder what fun they have!! With regard to exercise and a great body, what use is that if you spend no money, i.e. spend all your time at the gym, and probably sit outside your hotel with a bottle of water, day in day out watching the world go by with no trade!!!

kodiak
October 9th, 2007, 23:08
I have only tried them once with my ex in Pattaya.....and they only made my erection hard to sustain......I think only good for Bottoms.......

I am facinated by these people who set up all these meeting for sex only from gayromeo or other such internet activities..........

I must see this person and feel some attraction.........If im at a club....i can see who I am attracted to or at gogo bar i can pick exactly what i want and what looks good to me..........

seems internet is just a setup for dissappointment

this is just for me of course...to each their own..

Brad the Impala
October 10th, 2007, 02:06
I am facinated by these people who set up all these meeting for sex only from gayromeo or other such internet activities..........

It can be very successful. My BF and I ended up with five guys coming separately for threesomes on one day in Bangkok. All from contacts on internet sites. A bit too successful, we were knackered! But we still laugh about that day.

As for the scepticism about Buck's exploits that some posters are exhibiting, I believe his stories completely. Hey I am no oil painting, and none of the guys that day wanted a penny/dime/baht. It is certainly not true that you always pay for sex, one way or another.

October 12th, 2007, 11:17
I was asked last night if i had any Peppers! After i stopped giggling i said i will bring him some tonight. Should i take red or green?

kodiak
October 12th, 2007, 22:19
That is hilarious.....!!!

October 13th, 2007, 13:45
I always thought poppers helped loosen up the sphincter and relax - so taking the stuff helped someone who would otherwise be uptight so to speak. These days I cant even stand the smell of it!

The human tongue will do better :evil4:

October 13th, 2007, 17:45
poppers are also forbidden you can get expelled from Thailand after paying a large fine and refused a visa for a min of 5 years it is also in many European countries illegal