PDA

View Full Version : a shameful photo-British yobs at it again

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 7th, 2007, 10:31
my attention is drawn to this shocking photo of a young man-(believed to be English), doing something disgusting to another young gent. It appears that he is licking the man's nipple !

what on earth are they up to ?-I think we should be told!

I'd like to get a hold of this young buffoon and remonstrate with him..does anyone perchance know who he is ? ( and have his phone number ?)
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/lunchtimeobooze/0710_harry03.jpg

Aunty
October 7th, 2007, 11:58
Bloody red heads! Drunk yobbos the lot of them! And I suppose the rug matches the curtains!

Absolutely disgusting! Gut turning. I mean really. Only an English pervert would suck a tit so awful. TheyтАЩll never let a young man like that serve in Iraq you know. An offence to good taste! The Queen would be outraged!

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 7th, 2007, 12:04
if only these young working class louts could take their cue from refined young lads of the upper classes !

(anyone have that phone number yet ??)

October 8th, 2007, 08:21
How 'bout

GOT MILK ? :bom:

gearguy
October 8th, 2007, 11:45
Prince Harry?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 8th, 2007, 19:04
young Royals do not behave like this..

You can see from another shot that the person in no way resembles the young prince !
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/lunchtimeobooze/0710_harry04.jpg

(anyone have the phone number for Kensington Palace ?)

Marsilius
October 8th, 2007, 20:47
"(anyone have the phone number for Kensington Palace ?)" - quote from Lunchtime O'Booze, above.

Wouldn't do you any good, old chap! They now live across town at St James's Palace.

October 9th, 2007, 19:21
I've always thought Harry was much more handsome and hotter than his older brother. Looks like he might have a nice little six pack too.

ajarntrade

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 9th, 2007, 23:09
and sadly William has his father's hair-or lack of it. :crybaby:

They say the ladies are very impressed with Harry's large equipment..maybe the boys are as well. :iconbiggrin:

I do approve however, of the manner in which he is emulating his great aunt Princess Margaret. :blob3: