PDA

View Full Version : Not every meeting is a good one.

bucknaway
October 7th, 2007, 04:41
Thinking back on the guys I have met in Bangkok always brings a smile to my face. I notice that I tend to forget the meetings that I wish had never happened.

One day I was staying at the Pinnacle Hotel and I walked to the Internet shop to log onto gay.com. I was in the chat room and talking with a Thai guy who didn't have a picture showing. We talked and talked and agreed to meet. When he came to my room I understood why he didn't show his Photo. He was FAT! HUGE! I did not know Thai guys could get so big! I was looking at him and thinking abut how much food he would have to consume to get so fat!

He wanted to blow me but I as not having none of that! I did not want to hurt his feelings so I asked him to go with me to find a VCD/DVD player. We went to MBK mall and I figured I could out walk him and after 1/2 hour walking the mall he was sweating and out of breath and told me he had to leave..... THANK GOD! If he came back to the room with me I think I would have simply cried....

The other bad meeting with also from gay.com. I talked with a guy on there who was very muscular. Big body, small waistline and big muscles. His body was too big for me to do anything with. His muscles were so big that I felt as if my touch was ineffective and his movements were slow, strong and deliberate. I didn't like it. I liked him but I did not like his body. It was as if his body was a cold large slab of meat. I put myself in to manual overdrive to turn him on as much as I could to get him to have an orgasm and my faking my own orgasm....

We are laying in bed and he is talking about us spending more time together and having more sex and I am thinking "Get out".

Smiles
October 7th, 2007, 22:30
" ... I put myself in to manual overdrive to turn him on as much as I could to get him to have an orgasm and my faking my own orgasm ... "
Faking orgasms and multiple orgasms are normally thought of as feminine characteristics. The multiples I guess are possible ... the time between gets longer with age (I remember '17' vividly), but still true for some given a good long night. 'Multiples' I assume are more than 2.

But what's up with faking? Usually I (subtley) look around for 'evidence' ... and usually it can be found somewhere in the immediate vicinity ( at '17' it was often on the wall or the door. Now, think belly button, or, if I'm in a particularly good mood, my shoulder ... or his shoulder. Facials are long past, unless one is 'hovering over' ).
But if nothing in the room has a wet spot, I'm left to wondering. How does a gentleman get away (successfully) with faking an orgasm? Or do you both fake it ... to save face?

Cheers ...

bucknaway
October 7th, 2007, 22:49
It is easy to fake an ejaculation. One way to do it is if the lube is near to get some into the palm of your hand and pretend to jerk yourself off then as time will pass they will forget you have a hand with lube in it and when you fake the orgasm, hold the end of your cock with the lube filled hand as if you are catching the cum. then pull your hand away revealing the sticky liquid. It also works if you use saliva or a combo of the 2.

" ... I put myself in to manual overdrive to turn him on as much as I could to get him to have an orgasm and my faking my own orgasm ... "
Faking orgasms and multiple orgasms are normally thought of as feminine characteristics. The multiples I guess are possible ... the time between gets longer with age (I remember '17' vividly), but still true for some given a good long night. 'Multiples' I assume are more than 2.

But what's up with faking? Usually I (subtley) look around for 'evidence' ... and usually it can be found somewhere in the immediate vicinity ( at '17' it was often on the wall or the door. Now, think belly button, or, if I'm in a particularly good mood, my shoulder ... or his shoulder. Facials are long past, unless one is 'hovering over' ).
But if nothing in the room has a wet spot, I'm left to wondering. How does a gentleman get away (successfully) with faking an orgasm? Or do you both fake it ... to save face?

Cheers ...

October 7th, 2007, 22:53
Faking orgasms and multiple orgasms are normally thought of as feminine characteristics.

Feminine characteristics ??? This is a normal phenomenon and almost everyone goes through it once in a while. Some guy's get rejected for being really obnoxious while others had a completely wrong approach. Whatever the reason might be rejection is rejection but it does not mean its end of the world. Instead of whining and crying over it you should reconsider your approach. Most guy's get rejected due to a wrong approach and keep doing the same thing over and over again .

Like Thais if they need money and there is no other honey ! :clown:

Smiles
October 8th, 2007, 00:34
" ... It is easy to fake an ejaculation. One way to do it is if the lube is near to get some into the palm of your hand and pretend to jerk yourself off then as time will pass they will forget you have a hand with lube in it and when you fake the orgasm, hold the end of your cock with the lube filled hand as if you are catching the cum. then pull your hand away revealing the sticky liquid. It also works if you use saliva or a combo of the 2 ... "
OK. Let's just take another tack and suggest it's one of the dumbest, most asinine, neurotic actions I've ever heard of. Up to you.

What happened to Baziel's "accent"? That a fake also?

Cheers ...

krobbie
October 8th, 2007, 01:39
" ... It is easy to fake an ejaculation. One way to do it is if the lube is near to get some into the palm of your hand and pretend to jerk yourself off then as time will pass they will forget you have a hand with lube in it and when you fake the orgasm, hold the end of your cock with the lube filled hand as if you are catching the cum. then pull your hand away revealing the sticky liquid. It also works if you use saliva or a combo of the 2 ... "
OK. Let's just take another tack and suggest it's one of the dumbest, most asinine, neurotic actions I've ever heard of. Up to you.

Cheers ...

Nice spotting smiles. I thought same? Oh well. Maybe Baziels accent changes if he's having a stressful day? :blackeye:

The orgasm thing? If the bf has done his thing before me (I'm very good at my work) and I'm left behind, I just leave it until tomorrow. Bf says why you not cum? I say it makes no difference. Still have time with him and do sexy, not have to cum. He does get a bit upset.

I have never had a short time thing with anyone in Tailand (I stress in Thailand), so don't know how or what I would do. Probably same. I'm not much on pretending no matter who's feelings may or may not get hurt. Perhaps I should work on that? Nah!

krobbie :idea:

bucknaway
October 8th, 2007, 02:28
For me it works out just fine. My faking an orgasm brings the sex to an end and I am able to remain horny for an encounter that I would appreciate. If I were paying for sex than it would be a waste of time to fake an orgasm but since I am not paying.... I will fake it if I have to :)

Cheers ...

Bob
October 8th, 2007, 08:36
Gonna have to get you dick oscar or something, Buck.

Life's a little short (speaking of my personal abilities?) when you gotta fake an orgasm to make somebody (either yourself or a trick) happy. I don't need the ulcers.....but to each his own.

By the way, do you actually moan or do you have a tape recording handy (oh god, OH GOD, YIPPEE I A MOTHER FU......!!!!!!!). (Damn, I crack myself up sometimes.....).

Esconsed in Chiangmai at the moment and I think I'm gonna go fake reading the newspaper or something. On the other hand, maybe I'm really not in Chiangmai....

October 8th, 2007, 08:58
It is easy to fake an ejaculation. One way to do it is if the lube is near to get some into the palm of your hand and pretend to jerk yourself off then as time will pass they will forget you have a hand with lube in it and when you fake the orgasm, hold the end of your cock with the lube filled hand as if you are catching the cum. then pull your hand away revealing the sticky liquid. It also works if you use saliva or a combo of the 2.

Oh Bucky baby! You ought to have your own website - or a column in "Spice" magazine!

First Congressman Foley, then Senator Craig. Now Buckinaway. Are Republicans HOT or what?
Geez, all the Democrats have is Barney Frank and a lot of Lesbians....

bucknaway
October 8th, 2007, 09:02
I go into full dramatic production..... First is the gasps of breath before gulps, then the trembling and the moaning, the tight clamping and flutter of the anal passage then the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im cumming!.. Gasp, gasp, gaps........... groan, sigh, shudder.......................... shake... shake... shake... muscle flex, flex, flex and collapse (Waiting for my Oscar). :geek:

krobbie
October 8th, 2007, 11:46
I go into full dramatic production..... First is the gasps of breath before gulps, then the trembling and the moaning, the tight clamping and flutter of the anal passage then the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im cumming!.. Gasp, gasp, gaps........... groan, sigh, shudder.......................... shake... shake... shake... muscle flex, flex, flex and collapse (Waiting for my Oscar). :geek:

Buck, I'm still laughing. Nice work.

Of course the acceptance speech will be longer than the act.

blazer
October 8th, 2007, 14:02
"I go into full dramatic production..... First is the gasps of breath before gulps, then the trembling and the moaning, the tight clamping and flutter of the anal passage then the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im cumming!.. Gasp, gasp, gaps........... groan, sigh, shudder.......................... shake... shake... shake... muscle flex, flex, flex and collapse (Waiting for my Oscar). "

That is too funny buck. still laughing :cheese:

"Of course the acceptance speech will be longer than the act". krobbie, you mean the "faked act" lol :cheese: