PDA

View Full Version : Messing with married guys

bucknaway
October 7th, 2007, 04:25
Over the past few weeks I have been sending e-mail to some of the guys I have been having fun with. Some of them are guys who I have known since my first time in Thailand. For the most part the only interaction I had with many of them was 100% sexual. We did not go out to eat or go to any bars. We did not talk about polite topics... For the most part I would send them an e-mail consisting of my Hotel and room phone number. They would call and if I was in they would come to my room, have sex and leave. Sometimes I did not even know the person I was getting nude with. I think I even told about one even I had where I slept the night away with a gogo boy, after he left I got a call from a guy in the lobby wanting to come up. once we were done and he was in the shower (He had to go back to work) the phone rang with another guy on his way and the phone rang again and another guy wanted to come by at lunch time! I was fearing I would never get out of the hotel room!

That day, each of the guys I met in my room were a lot of fun but I don't remember their names or who they were as related to my contact list. These were also the guys that persuaded me to not stay in a gay hotel. When I told them I would stay at the Pinnacle they sadly told me they could not visit me because the hotel had gay reputation with the locals. That is when I first stayed at the Chin House in Saladaeng.

I knew that most of the guys were in the closet but I did not think to much about it. At the time they told me they were single or Bi or Gay. None of them ever told me they were married. I have a personal rule not to have sex with a married guy....

On this trip I did not hear from a few of my friends until recently. They explained to me that they do not use the e-mail account much anymore because they are now married. One guy even had a son born. I have not replied to any of the married guys who are asking what hotel I will use and when I will come.

So life does go on in Thailand even when I am home saving my money for my next trip.. Guys there are living their lives, moving on with life and doing what is right for them and all this time I was treating Thailand as if everything was on pause until I came back! LOL

I am going to miss them. I know one of them was such a turn on. I can remember the even but not the actual person, but we were in towels, He sat me in a chair and he stood on his hands and his towel flung down and I was treated to a view of his man-parts. He laughed, approached me and before I knew it he was standing on my lap, one foot on my right leg, one foot on my left shoulder and his cock in my face! I know he was one of the guys who got married but I am not sure which one in particular he was.

Last year I employed the use of a palm pilot to keep track of the guys with their photo, name and city as well as e-mail and chat room name. It worked well so this year I have a Palm Treo cell phone I will use. It should make life a lot easier for me with sms messages, guys photo and other personal details... Even when they call their photo will show so I will know who I am talking to...

I have had sex with straight guys, gay guys and Bi guys and I must admit that having sex with the Bi guys has been memorable and fun. It is as if they are making the most out of the sex while they can and are happy to try kinkier fun. The only thing with Bi guys is that they get married and are off the market

Aunty
October 7th, 2007, 06:04
For the most part I would send them an e-mail consisting of my Hotel and room phone number. They would call and if I was in they would come to my room, have sex and leave. Sometimes I did not even know the person I was getting nude with.

I am going to miss them.

Huh???

bucknaway
October 7th, 2007, 06:10
An example would be... I send out 10 e-mails to guys with my hotel, room number and phone number. then I get a call from a guy who says that I he is the guy who I sent an e-mail to with hotel info. They then tell me they will come now.... I just don't have the heart to ask them who they are or they will know I sent the same info to 9 other guys! :drunken:

So the guy comes over and all I know about him is that he is one of the guys I sent an e-mail to. LOL

For the most part I would send them an e-mail consisting of my Hotel and room phone number. They would call and if I was in they would come to my room, have sex and leave. Sometimes I did not even know the person I was getting nude with.

I am going to miss them.

Huh???

colmx
October 7th, 2007, 08:04
slut :albino:

krobbie
October 7th, 2007, 08:49

Whadayamean slut? :wav:

October 8th, 2007, 08:50

Whadayamean slut? :wav:

Well what can you expect. The poor guy's stuck out in Delaware forcrissake!

Bucky, you gotta come out to "San Fran". You'd be a big hit.

TrongpaiExpat
October 8th, 2007, 15:05
On weekdays between 4pm and 7pm there are lots of married men that come (cum) to Babylon after getting off work and before going home to the wife and kids. Some admit to being married, others lie if they think that's a turn off for you.

Then there's the visiting (on business) Asians from less liberal neighboring countries and most of them are married.

I know one Thai boy that is "kept" by a wealthy married Thai-Chinese in a condo with a decent monthly allowance. They even take some trips together.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 8th, 2007, 18:55
which are these : ..."We did not talk about polite topics..."..the mind boggles :shaking:

October 9th, 2007, 02:16
Bucky,

Your posts never cease to amaze me. What are you smoking?

danny99
October 12th, 2007, 13:50
What a neurotic mess you must be? What is wrong with married? Many only marry to have children and save face with family. And just because they have sex with other guys does not necessarily mean that they are gay or even bi, just that they like sex.

'They were great fun' but you never even went out to dinner or for a drink with them....another caring tourist! I suppose you calculated their fee like a bar bill, so much for each act per minute. You must have a heart of granite, if you become old and poor you will be VERY lonely.

Brad the Impala
October 12th, 2007, 16:15
What a neurotic mess you must be? What is wrong with married? Many only marry to have children and save face with family. And just because they have sex with other guys does not necessarily mean that they are gay or even bi, just that they like sex.

'They were great fun' but you never even went out to dinner or for a drink with them....another caring tourist! I suppose you calculated their fee like a bar bill, so much for each act per minute. You must have a heart of granite, if you become old and poor you will be VERY lonely.

What fee?! Who mentioned a fee? You think that you can't describe good sex as "great fun" unless it's padded out with dinner and drinks? Who are you calling neurotic?!

October 12th, 2007, 17:36
You think that you can't describe good sex as "great fun" unless it's padded out with dinner and drinks?I prefer to think of sex as something to do with lunches; on the other hand there is the view that sodomy was invented to fill in the time between drinks and dinner