PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys no show no look no way

lonelywombat
October 6th, 2007, 18:56
Every day I get asked have you been to Happy Boys Bar, beach end of Sunee turn leftt

We went the other night after getting bored at Jungle Boys

No Touch, No Show slap your wrist if you do.

After Krazy thought 20 baht notes OK. No.

Cocks were shown and felt, Boys were being friendly. Invitations to go upstairs pushed very hard.

A new game called swallow your knob was introduced upstairs , all too much, felt drained when I left.

In the interests of my health with the regular climbing of stairs, I might visit this bar now and again,

and again and again

Dont tell the mamasan.

Brad the Impala
October 6th, 2007, 19:05
A new game called swallow your knob was introduced upstairs , all too much, felt drained when I left.

Was this as in the contortion of swallowing your own knob? A feat that I have always found impressive.

lonelywombat
October 7th, 2007, 09:40

Was this as in the contortion of swallowing your own knob? A feat that I have always found impressive.

he told me he did not "smoke" so he must have another name for what he enthusiastically gave me

There were at least another 6-8 boys upstairs, waiting their turn on stage.

I was not the only farang not getting smoked, not very shy these boys.

Was surprised to learn that half the boys there are freelancers

October 7th, 2007, 13:31
Damn. I will avert my eyes when i visit next week lol

Shuee
October 7th, 2007, 16:05
i keep meaning to try this bar, & may go early this week, but before do
can you describe the upstairs room/ area a little more please

is it one room where the guys wait there turn for stage, & then you get entertained by your off in the other corner, or are there bays or soemthing??

lonelywombat
October 7th, 2007, 17:33
is it one room where the guys wait there turn for stage, & then you get entertained by your off in the other corner, or are there bays or something??

That is a very good guess. There were at least 10 boys upstairs and to be groped rather than grope

was unusual to say the least. I am not usually embarrassed if invited by a boy to explore.

Just it takes a little to get used to boys exploring, without being invited. Fuddy duddy I suppose.

I am not a prude , yes shy most times. But OMG.

dab69
October 9th, 2007, 08:17
cute boys are in the eye of the beholder.

hoping to see for myself after new years.

are the boys "offable" (take out)
or just in-house "dining"?

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2007, 12:52
email from my friend who is teaching in BKK

" upstairs seems bigger than downstairs as there are not so many lounges, or the bar. There are three staircases
which eat into the overall area. We gave 3 boys 200baht each for some heavy play which they enjoyed as much as we did. The resting boys stood around and watched and got themselves horny for their turn on stage. It was more in public than I have ever done before. Very strange
Went to Jungle Boys straight after, but it has nothing.If you take a boy into one of those alcoves,it is not private.
People cruising around the bar all looking in. Krazy not busy and I think they & JB will steal each others business."

October 9th, 2007, 13:43
You people who think its ok to grope and whatever more in a public place
A BAR make me sick. SICK. You equate in my mind with pigs porking each other in a mud pen.

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2007, 15:50
A BAR make me sick. SICK. You equate in my mind with pigs porking each other in a mud pen.

worse still it gives you an itchy bum, and makes you an irritable old cunt

Up2U
October 10th, 2007, 00:44

Obviously someone hasn't been laid lately.

francois
October 10th, 2007, 05:39
The upstairs lounge of Happy is dimly lit especially toward the back of the room. If not crowded with farang there is adequate privacy for playing. There is also a third floor with a short time room for more serious action. And, yes, the boys are available for an off. Happy is a lot of fun unless some curious farang sits close to you while you are engaged with the danseurs. I find it convenient to wear shorts for ease of access! Generally I plan on spending 1000 Baht which is evenly split with those who sit with me whether 2, 3, 4 which is my limit. Always a fun place if your not to shy.

October 10th, 2007, 09:25

worse still it gives you an itchy bum, and makes you an irritable old cunt

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/roflao.gif

G.

andrewcraig
October 10th, 2007, 19:22
G.

what the fuck does this mean

October 10th, 2007, 21:49
G.

It means that I thought your post was hilarious. I am somewhat surprised that you needed me to explain that, which sadly; is not so funny. Oh well! http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shrugs.gif

G.

catawampuscat
October 10th, 2007, 23:57
Besides Happy Boys, which in my opinion has gone too heavily towards very thin fem boys (with some exceptions), there is
also Hunter Boys. Hunter Boys is the reincarnation of Playboy 2 and the even older name of All Boys.

If the boys work for you, the bar works best when you are the only customer or have found some privacy in the back.
It is mindless but can be fun if you find the lads interesting. Some farangs get full service and it can be awkward if
there is a smoke-a-thon going on. Also those who don't like the presence of women, the boss and another woman
can be there but they don't get a shit even thou one man/boy working there is a bf of one of the women.

Don't ask francois to accompany you to Hunter Boys as he likes to play without yakky farangs who don't know when
to get lost..

The Sunee Plaza go go bars are much looser than the Pattayaland soi go go bars and of course the boys are younger and
often borderline agewise. :cat:

October 11th, 2007, 12:47
Sleasy works at times.

October 11th, 2007, 13:36
All of you on this thread who advocate these types of bars where public sex is practised:
Are you not ashamed of yourself? This is a very low moral ground you have taken.
Yet, for we who are appalled at such goings on, you make it sound as, business as usual.
I can't change your activities ( I wouldn't take the time if I could) but I sure as hell can
tell you what I think.
Now, my number one fan, and you know who you are, make your 8 th grade comments.

andrewcraig
October 11th, 2007, 18:40
G.

It means that I thought your post was hilarious. I am somewhat surprised that you needed me to explain that, which sadly; is not so funny. Oh well! http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/shrugs.gif

G.

Hi George on my laptop it is not clear. At home on my desk top it is different.
I am not used to doing one liners, thanks for your comments

andrewcraig
October 11th, 2007, 18:43
All of you on this thread who advocate these types of bars where public sex is practised:
Are you not ashamed of yourself? This is a very low moral ground you have taken.

Now, my number one fan, and you know who you are, make your 8 th grade comments.

It cannot be me as I failed 7th grade twice. Were you my teacher he had an itchy bum
I thought he was dead by now

October 12th, 2007, 00:21
G.

G.

Hi George on my laptop it is not clear. At home on my desk top it is different.
I am not used to doing one liners, thanks for your comments

No worries Andrew, you are welcome. Sorry about the misunderstanding and thanks for the explanation.

George.

francois
October 12th, 2007, 06:10
Yet, for we who are appalled at such goings on, you make it sound as, business as usual.
I can't change your activities ( I wouldn't take the time if I could) but I sure as hell can
tell you what I think.

I suppose if one wants to take the high moral ground they should totally avoid Pattaya. It is not called Sin City without reason. I can understand and appreciate someone would be appalled at public sex and for that reason they might want to avoid those places where such activities take place. Generally these activities are done out of sight of most patrons in bars and clubs. The same goes for anyone visiting a "sauna" .

atri1666
October 12th, 2007, 08:23
For moral its better to be an republican senator and do it on airport-toilette.

October 12th, 2007, 08:25
[.

I suppose if one wants to take the high moral ground they should totally avoid Pattaya. It is not called Sin City without reason. I can understand and appreciate someone would be appalled at public sex and for that reason they might want to avoid those places where such activities take place. Generally these activities are done out of sight of most patrons in bars and clubs. The same goes for anyone visiting a "sauna" .

Yes, your right. I tend to classify sin. What I do is a minor sin - what some others do is moraly reprehensible. Actually I have not been in a bar in a year although they are almost on my doorstep. Seems to me anyone who has built his present life around bar hopping is not someone I would be very interested in knowing.
Now Pattaya is good for very few things. I understand that if you aren't involved in a monogamous relationship and interested in something more than new bar openings there is nothing to do. How many posts on these pages contain pictures of Wats? Or wildlife? Wait a minute, from what I read, Happy is quite wild. I will avoid it, as the others. Last thing in my golden years I want to see, is a fat, bald old-timer making out with a teenager in public. Urgh !

francois
October 12th, 2007, 09:28
[.

Wait a minute, from what I read, Happy is quite wild. I will avoid it, as the others. Last thing in my golden years I want to see, is a fat, bald old-timer making out with a teenager in public. Urgh !

Ah so! You have been in Happy Bar and caught Francois in the Act!

catawampuscat
October 12th, 2007, 09:31
As a very frequent bar goer, I would not be interested in befriending boogeyman as we would have very little in common but I do
agree with him.

Unfortunatley, some old timers have no shame and one can see their bobbing white heads working up and down on small brown
bodies.
It is not appropriate behavior and should cease when other farangs enter the scene but some farangs don't give a shit and
keep at it.
One or two men I know have been asked not to return to certain bars by management and these farangs have an
attitude about it, as if they have the right to nauseate other customers with their behavior. They justisfy their behavior by
paying for it but smart bar owners know that the lost business they incur due to the public scenes is not worth it..

One can be subtle and at least make an effort to cover up or find a dark area if the urge needs attending to. I am no angel and have
over exposed a few times but some farangs seem to relish beening seen and watched. get a room... :cat:

andrewcraig
October 12th, 2007, 12:09
How many posts on these pages contain pictures of Wats? Or wildlife? Wait a minute, from what I read, Happy is quite wild. I will avoid it, as the others. Last thing in my golden years I want to see, is a fat, bald old-timer making out with a teenager in public. Urgh !

This is the Gay Thailand Forum If you stop scratching your arse for pleasure you would have realised that

Read the original post. Upstairs at Happy boys might have one or two farang in various corners. You would only see them if you yourself went upstairs with a boy, or for a perv on other farang

October 12th, 2007, 12:22
How many posts on these pages contain pictures of Wats? Or wildlife? Wait a minute, from what I read, Happy is quite wild. I will avoid it, as the others. Last thing in my golden years I want to see, is a fat, bald old-timer making out with a teenager in public. Urgh !

This is the Gay Thailand Forum If you stop scratching your arse for pleasure you would have realised that

Andrew, please don't deprive Boogy of one of the only two pleasures he has in life. The other of course, being an irritable old cunt! http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

October 12th, 2007, 12:37
This is the Gay Thailand Forum. If you stop scratching your arse for pleasure you would have realised thatAnd dear old George wants us to believe that there's no evidence for his being a promiscuous homosexual :idea: