PDA

View Full Version : Massage on the beach

bucknaway
October 6th, 2007, 07:56
The last two times I was on the beach in Pattaya, some very attractive guys came to me and offered a massage. I wanted a massage but I wanted to see what my options were. As time went on the guys that I would consider my type became few, few and not at all.

At some point I decide to get a massage from a guy that was not my type at all. During the massage I wondered why I didn't get a message when the cute guy asked me....

Next time when I am on the beach I will get a massage from the first cute guy that asks... With so many gay men and straight women along the beach it is no wonder why as the day wore-on, and the chairs fill, the cute massage guys would be busy with one customer after another.

So I will get to the beach early, wait for the cute guy to offer massage, lay across the sand and let him climb all over my body.... :)

TOQ
October 6th, 2007, 08:18
The last two times I was on the beach in Pattaya, some very attractive guys came to me and offered a massage. I wanted a massage but I wanted to see what my options were. As time went on the guys that I would consider my type became few, few and not at all.

At some point I decide to get a massage from a guy that was not my type at all. During the massage I wondered why I didn't get a message when the cute guy asked me....

Next time when I am on the beach I will get a massage from the first cute guy that asks... With so many gay men and straight women along the beach it is no wonder why as the day wore-on, and the chairs fill, the cute massage guys would be busy with one customer after another.

So I will get to the beach early, wait for the cute guy to offer massage, lay across the sand and let him climb all over my body.... :)

I was at the beach yesterday and there was no shortage of cute guys offering massages... Some Im sure would be your type.. Built and Hunky. They seemed to stay busy most of the day either crawling all over someones body or getting the job done right in the beach chair.

The waves were high yesterday with a nice breeze

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/suneeplaza/JOMTIEN%20BEACH/JOMTIEN14.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/suneeplaza/JOMTIEN%20BEACH/JOMTIEN18.jpg

Enjoy your stay.

john

lonelywombat
October 6th, 2007, 10:06

There are two parts to this post

Bucky wants a massage

Bucky wants a cute guy to crawl all over his body

It is low season ATM and many massage boys go days without a client.

Yet my regular boy of nearly 3 years [age 27 married with a child] has at least 4 customers a day

Unless I book or arrive before lunch, I have to wait my turn

So what is Bucky looking for a good massage or a sexual thrill with a cute boy, who may do a good massage.

bucknaway
October 6th, 2007, 10:55
I don't have sex massages unless I am the one giving the massage LOL But I prefer to have an erotic massage from a working guy but for sex I like to play with the locals

I was very lucky last year, I did a lot of shopping at the mall and I bumped into the salesguy on the street and we were able to have some fun :) I want more times like that.

And an erotic massage every now and then is good also. :flower: