PDA

View Full Version : Linked thai webboard currently down

llz
October 6th, 2007, 01:11
The link to the thaimalemassage webboard (TG Massage) which is listed in the "our friends" page is currently down. It seems the domain name has now expired.
This webboard was 99 % written in thai by thais for thais but you could find a lot of useful and original information mainly about thai places like Saranrom cruising and Saphan Kway bars, and massage places. I also found many updates about the scene in Khorat, Udon, Chiang Mai (but never Pattaya), some of them I tried to pass on to my blog or to some farang webboards.
Since some months there was also a thai member - his name Toon 1981 - who regularly wrote long and enthralling stories about his adventures with thai money boys - a good way to learn some words that you never find elsewhere ...
One of this board's moderator is a member of Sawatdee, and he came himself to advertise the site (all threads have now disappeared) ; I hope he - or any of you - will be able to give some reassuring information about a resource that would be seriously missed if it should disappear.

Sen Yai
October 10th, 2007, 19:44
Ilz, it seems OK to me. I visit there occasionally and have not noticed any period of 'down-time' recently.

Maybe the problem is with you ISP....

Smiles
October 10th, 2007, 19:49
Perfectly OK accessing it from here as well. However, there used to be a english language Forum on that board, but it now is no where to be seen.
Unfortunate.

Cheers ...

llz
October 10th, 2007, 23:36
Sorry I forgot to update ... in fact the site has been down for less than two days and is back again since Sunday.
I hardly noticed any english speaking forum there, but some posts - very few in fact - are written in English - at least in the Nightclub Forum which is the only one I regularly (try to) read.
One of the moderators is Khun 'Jufetish", who is also a member of Sawatdee Forum.