PDA

View Full Version : gay cruises during the holidays?

October 5th, 2007, 11:28
My friend says that everytime he goes to Pattaya, from December to January, there are no gay cruises. Can someone please identify one in Pattaya so we can try something different?

TrongpaiExpat
October 5th, 2007, 14:02
I thought Poseidon had a boat? Try going to Phuket for the Connect boat trip. I went a few years back and had a good time. I would imagine that every group is different and given some of the miserable farangs that inhabit and visit Thailand, your experience could be altered.

Why not organize your own trip? I did this several times from Pattaya. Finding a boat is easy, negotiate a price and invite who you want.

Now, getting the captain to take you where you want is another problem. I discovered that they take you where they get kick-backs. No kick-back can not go. We once insisted he take us to Kho Link and he did but then all the shore long tail boats refused to shuttle us ashore from his boat. He then took us to north Kho Larn and we where instantly met by a long tail and taken to the restaurant. The guy that served us in the restaurant was the same guy on shore at Pattaya with the middle man selling us the boat charter.

October 5th, 2007, 15:01
I thought Poseidon had a boat? Try going to Phuket for the Connect boat trip. I went a few years back and had a good time. I would imagine that every group is different and given some of the miserable farangs that inhabit and visit Thailand, your experience could be altered.

Why not organize your own trip? I did this several times from Pattaya. Finding a boat is easy, negotiate a price and invite who you want.

That's the way how to do it: By your own.

Pattaya: At Hali Bay there are boats of any size for hire on daily or hourly basis. The Poseidon boat is pretty expensive but, more just to show off then cruising.

Patong: The weekly gay boat trip tp Kho Khai is a brilliant day out where you can visit two small islands with a jolly crowd of others. Contact Ulf or B├╢rtje at Connect Guesthouse, Paradise Complex (way in) for any further information’s. The price includes food and beverages. You can book it also just for you and friends if you like.
More boats are available at Phuket pier.

Bangkok: Arrange your own river cruise on Chao Phraya river up to Ayutthaya. That’s a very unique day trip. I can recommend Douglas at Purple Dragon Travel Agency bases on ground floor of Tarntawan Place Hotel (just opp. the entrance). If his staff isn't of much use, just contract Doug directly, he is a brilliant mine of information and pretty helpful.

October 5th, 2007, 15:55
My friend says that everytime he goes to Pattaya, from December to January, there are no gay cruises. Can someone please identify one in Pattaya so we can try something different?

Hi,

Here are some great Gay "cruises"

Royal Garden Plaza and toilets.

Jomtien beach approximately 2.00am.

South Pattaya Beach [ open all hours] Sunnee Plaza, [ best left till the boys have finished their snooker, Yaa Baa and Glue, approx. 5.00am]

Building sites around Pratumnak, [ preferably 8.00am till 5.00pm]

Other than these, take a trip out on a boat to the Islands!

krobbie
October 5th, 2007, 17:03

Hi,

South Pattaya Beach [ open all hours] Sunnee Plaza, [ best left till the boys have finished their snooker, Yaa Baa and Glue, approx. 5.00am]

kquill,
It would appear that you will have to take up guiding. Nothing better than someone who knows the ropes.

October 5th, 2007, 17:47

Hi,

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/slol.gif

George.