PDA

View Full Version : Bar Reports

Dboy
October 3rd, 2007, 23:15
I know that people who can't be here like to read bar reports and dream a little (I certainly do), so here are a few reports on places I've visited within the last week or so. Opinions are my own; I don't know any of the owners.

JUNGLE BOY(same comment as the one posted in the Jungle Boy thread):
Saw the related thread so decided to walk over to Jungle and check it out. I liked the concept (and the jungle boy outfits). Music was not too loud, everyone was friendly and non-pushy. After one drink I wondered around and explored the layout. Seems to me this design will be very good for customers who want to sit with a boy but have a -small- bit of privacy. You don't get a view of the whole place from sitting in your alcove, but that's the point. I like that it's different from the normal bar layout. Thought the design and construction of the interior was more clever than you usually see, and hope this place will be a winner. Will definitely be going back. Not sure what an appropriate tip would be to have a guy sit with you for awhile..my guess is 100baht? Would hope customers would give at least that much. Definitely worth checking out.

TOPMAN:
In my opinion, the recent posts were accurate regarding Top Man. Not a very good selection of guys at the moment; had one drink and then moved on. Perhaps they will build up staff for high season. Have seen their show in the past, but not this time. If you want to see it I believe it starts at 11:30pm.

JimJimmyJames:
The one to beat. The upgrades are top notch. Liked JJJ before, but now it's even better. Of course, the selection of guys is why we're going right? and JJJ gets it right. Some smaller, thin guys (like I like) but also a few taller and built guys, thankfully not many tattoos. No muscle boys, but twinky boys galore. Everyone was friendly and not too pushy. Was pressed a bit to pick someone, but not too much. Liked it, will be going back for more.

LOOKBAR:
This is the bar that used to be Y2K(edited). I was there very early in the evening(8pm-ish) but there were already several customers there. The door greeters are good at dragging you in the bar, but once you're inside they leave you alone to drink your drink and check things out. Will probably visit again.

COME IN BAR:
You know this place, it's the open-air bar that's always full..I'm sure that annoys the other bar owners but they're obviously doing something right here. Come In is a nice place to meet up with friends for a few drinks. Staff are very polite, attractive, and friendly.

OFFICE BOY:
This is the place where Niddy's Nook (R.I.P.) used to be, soi day-night area. The owner is from Lao, and is trying to make a go of things in a historically unlucky location. All the tables outside were full of customers, but there didn't seem to be much going on there. Did not see any guys of interest so only walked by and did not stop for a drink.

CRYSTAL BOYS:
This place is in Boyztown, not Sunee, diagonally across the street from Penthouse Hotel towards Beach Rd. Checked this place out tonight. If you like manly men..lot of muscle, body-builders(some lean swimmers body, others with 6-pack abs and 18" arms), then this is the place to go. Definitely not my thing, but enjoyed watching the guys and chatted with a few. Some of these guys must have huge cocks, though I didn't investigate that closely.

Dboy

October 3rd, 2007, 23:41
Thanks for your post Dboy. Just one correction. Look Bar used to be Y2K Bar and not KBoys, which is still closed.

Choc Dee,

G.