PDA

View Full Version : Recent hotel raid searches for drugs

catawampuscat
October 2nd, 2007, 10:39
The last two nites, a truckload of uniformed police ran thru the sois of Sunee, while the lady police held a giant flashlite to
illuminate some of the dark recesses the pedos know so well.. One nite this truck almost hit some of the stools and chairs
and motorbikes which are located in the street and extend far out to block and impede vehicles..

As soon as the running policemen passed, the doormen continued trying to get the customers into their go go bars..
It amazes some how some bars with mostly underage continue running as if they had some protection from the rampaging
uniformed guardians..

It would appear that Sunee is hot right now and the police are visiting once or more nightly.. Just a friendly warning to those who
prey in the dark recesses and to those who use illegal substances.. :cat:

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 2nd, 2007, 19:11
"as if they had some protection from the rampaging uniformed guardians.. "

are you suggesting there is corruption ? I don't believe it !

Actually what is the legal situation here..do police need search warrants ? ( stop laughing)

October 2nd, 2007, 19:22
It amazes some how some bars with mostly underage continue running as if they had some protection from the rampaging uniformed guardians..

"as if"? It's beyond doubt!!

TrongpaiExpat
October 2nd, 2007, 20:41
Actually what is the legal situation here..do police need search warrants ? ( stop laughing)

I seem to recall under the old (now void) Constitution that there was a funny little escape clause: Something to the effect, the police could search property and persons without a warrant if it was in the best interest of the Thai people.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 3rd, 2007, 00:10
... and persons without a warrant "

well they'll get a terrible shock if they search my person. No copper would be in too much of hurry to repeat that experience.

krobbie
October 3rd, 2007, 02:01
... and persons without a warrant "

well they'll get a terrible shock if they search my person. No copper would be in too much of hurry to repeat that experience.

LunchtimeOB ... get away with you. You know you'd love it, just for the shock value alone. It would be one more story in your arsenal (so to speak) to regale us with.

:brave:

Cheers
krobbie