PDA

View Full Version : Welcome One, Welcome All to the Muther Board

February 15th, 2006, 21:03
This is it, boys and girls! The blog you have been waiting for!

The Muther Board is here!

We welcome all libelers, blackmailers, defamationists, spammers, Hedda Haters, Gaybutton bashers, Smiles & 'Spike smiters, Botting baiters, Niddy's Nook nay-sayers, Colonel castigators, Monty mockers, Geenyus loathers...why, even lese majeste-ers (gasp!) will get their uncensored say on the Muther Board!

If you decry the demise of the Bitch Board, wouldn't touch Gaybutton with a 10-foot pole (and why should you?), or shy away from the Bog now that Hedda has been forced into hyper moderation mode...why not try the Muther Board?

So come on! Give a bad review of a restaurant (a no-no on Gaybutton), shout out someone's real name (on the Bog? Nice try, dear!), advertise a special on salmonella-spiked bangers and mash at your slapped together snack bar, Hydra post to your heart's content...even threaten someone's life! No one will touch a single word of your thoughts on the Muther Board, no matter how profane, hateful, mocking, illegal, or untruthful.

Try it, you'll like it. See you there!

Teeheehee!

bigben
February 15th, 2006, 22:27
I have this funny feeling that this board may be a success.

With all the other boards attempting to be so politically correct, this board sounds like it could be fun.

I hope the "Bad guys" will feel comfortable using it and will not spam it to much. ;-)

It will be good to see a non P/C board spring up and succeed..

JMHO

February 16th, 2006, 00:13
THIS MUTHER BOARD

there is no such thing as a board where no one cannot track you down ,{within the bounds of the law ] Government agencies can find out the URL address of every E mailer , right to your living room ??-plus every single mail they ever sent, threats to kill or main or what ever remain illegal ,and can be punished by what ever course of action is deemed to suit that crime in what ever country its posted,

are you aware you can never delete totally any thing written , because your servers keep copies

defamation without proof is defamation , businesses are fair game if a justified complaint arises , because they provide services to the public,

people should be warned this board is as near to getting your self hung as you could every get ,remember this is Thailand , if you insult the

royal family or the royal Thai police -your balls -if you have any are in the balance,,ITS an illegal act to name people, unless they have committed a crime -and been arrested and charged and found guilty,

we all have grudges every one of us has views -i have mine --so have the people named in this posting, but until prov en ?????there is the RUB

elephantspike
February 16th, 2006, 00:49
Link removed. You are out of your frigging mind!

Smiles
February 16th, 2006, 01:29
" ... Link removed ... "

Good for you ElephantSpike. What a total cesspool this new Blog is.

I encourage you to keep deleting every reference to it (and it's owner) at every possible opportunity.

Cheers ...