View Full Version : Flocks of migrating Kiwis

September 26th, 2007, 15:21
The Australian papers reported the latest immigration news from the Bureau of Statistics this week - Aunty's fellow cuntrymen are deserting in droves, and now form Australia's largest group of immigrants

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 26th, 2007, 19:19
but it was told to me by an Englishman who was slightly loose when it came to matters of the law ie: he was totally bent.

He always said: "there is only one better when it comes to Aussie con-men who are usually regarded as the best-a Kiwi will always trump them ".
Please enlighten us Aunty.

September 26th, 2007, 19:29
but it was told to me by an Englishman who was slightly loose when it came to matters of the law ie: he was totally bent. He always said: "there is only one better when it comes to Aussie con-men who are usually regarded as the best-a Kiwi will always trump them ". Please enlighten us Aunty.The 'best" Australian con-men are invariably Kiwis - Harry M Miller went to gaol for it. And organised crime is a Kiwi speciality - Mr Asia and his drug-running, for example. The largest contingent of foreigners in Australian gaols are Kiwis

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 29th, 2007, 12:26
and you must admit..pubs don't come much rougher than the ones in Sydney.

Just to enter one a person needs a bodyguard, preferably one of those large Islander types you are talking about.

If it's not men in dresses screeching away, it's a bunch of louts leering at you aggressively saying "wot you lookin at you old poof ?". And that's just the gay pubs. Frightening for a gentleman like me.

My visits to New Zealand however , have revealed some stunningly attractive young men including some quite hunky Maoris who I'd love to do the Hakka with..and the way they stick out those tongues..mmmm