PDA

View Full Version : Finding some kinky fetish fun

September 23rd, 2007, 17:53
How easy (or difficult) is it to find Thai guys who enjoy or at least do for money something more than vanilla? Role play, leather, domination, watersports etc. Is it part of the scene, or seen as something for farangs? Your experiences thoughts please.

September 23rd, 2007, 18:36
I could be wrong but in my experience overall, Thais are not a very kinky crowd. I mean really. Compare to Japanese who are very kinky. It is too hot for leather, get real. I have tried a few things with some guys and not much natural interest there. Heck you can't even buy a dildo legally here (I would like to buy one, if you know where to go, please post). You can ask for what you want, why not, but don't expect them to be into it. I am sure most guys would be glad to piss in your mouth for money (and they will laugh about it later, crazy farang).

gearguy
September 23rd, 2007, 21:23
you can find some thai guys into kink play on www.recon.com (http://www.recon.com).

but the bar-boys are pretty vanilla; they'll get kinky
if they're topping but don;t expect them to bottom for you.

but, if you have a thai friend who's into kinky play, and he
goes out to the bars to find you and him a playmate, then that
often works out.

Dboy
September 25th, 2007, 22:55
The Thai word for this is pronounced "sadit". Use that word and they'll at least understand generally what you have in mind. But I agree with the above posts that Thai's tend to be vanilla, especially when compared to Japan. Bangkok is going to be a better hunting area for this than Pattaya, especially if you are trying to find experienced playmates. Often not fun to play with inexperienced people since bdsm is mostly a head game. One option in Pattaya could be to inquire at The Castle about them finding you someone to play with there. It's a straight place but they might know someone. In Bangkok, I've heard nothing good about BarBar or the other places.

dboy

TrongpaiExpat
September 26th, 2007, 00:28
It just so happens that this evening I was walking down Patpong 2, that's the soi where Screw Boys is located and at the end of that soi, on the left approaching Silom there is a S and M bar. The tout asked me if I wanted "sadit" and "masic" I had no idea what he was talking about. Take a free look, there were some ladies and some lady-boys. Just for the hell of it I asked you have men, and the tout said, yes, have. I did not go all the way in and did not see any guys but the door tout kept saying have man for you. So, if you can believe a door tout maybe they do or send out for one. No idea, and that's a far as I go.

September 26th, 2007, 00:38
.. are several very kinky clubs serving well off clientele.

Any sex, any age, anything else possible.

There are some more places in Ratchada, near Siam Square, Pratumwan, Lard Phrao, and also near Nonthabury.

But you need to polish your Japanese language skills and manners, and have a true Japanese fried for frist introduction.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 26th, 2007, 19:27
call me Doris or call me completely insane as most do...

but I have no idea what these terms mean..."vanilla".."role play".."water sports"..etc.

I really don't ! someone please explain.

I think I understand domination..that's probably when Mrs O'Booze takes to me with a broom handle..but all these other gay terms are a mystery.

Smiles
September 26th, 2007, 23:01
call me Doris or call me completely insane as most do... but I have no idea what these terms mean..."vanilla".."role play".."water sports"..etc.
I really don't ! someone please explain. I think I understand domination..that's probably when Mrs O'Booze takes to me with a broom handle..but all these other gay terms are a mystery.
Click here. Try not to go aghast. WATER SPORTS (http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/watersports/)

Cheers ...

September 26th, 2007, 23:07
"roleplay" is when the thai boy you are fucking pretends he is enjoying himself.

jinks
September 27th, 2007, 00:35
"roleplay" is when the thai boy you are fucking pretends he is enjoying himself.

Visa Versa too :clown:

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 27th, 2007, 21:33
such bizarre hi-Jinks !

I especially love the 3 Victorian ladies in their fetching bonnets with perfect aim.

I've just had a horrid memory...old Grandma O'Booze was forever airing Grandpa's mattress protector :shaking:

Marsilius
September 27th, 2007, 21:57
"But you need to polish your Japanese language skills and manners, and have a true Japanese fried for frist introduction" - quote from ttom, above.

I really can't decide whether that second typo should have read "first introduction" or (perhaps more likely, given this topic!) "fist introduction"...