PDA

View Full Version : Pattayaland soi Boy Bars Upgrade...

catawampuscat
September 23rd, 2007, 10:35
I have been passing by Toy Boys for months. It had been a great bar in years past but
went fem and lady boy in recent times. When this happens many of the more masculine or non-fem boys leave for
other venues.

I decided to give Toy Boys another look last nite and was very pleasantly surprised. It was packed solid with
new lads (new to my eyes) and most were very friendly and very hot. Definitely worth a look, especially
if you haven't been recently and have a poor opinion of Toy Boys. I believe you will be thankful for the
upgrade notice and find many very attractive sexy lads..

Toy Boys now joins Funny Boys (just across the soi) as some of the best boy bars in Pattaya.. Kudos! :cat:

September 23rd, 2007, 14:15
Sounds like a paid commercial announcement.

September 23rd, 2007, 16:04
I decided to give Toy Boys another look last nite and was very pleasantly surprised. It was packed solid with new lads (new to my eyes) and most were very friendly and very hot. Definitely worth a look, especially if you haven't been recently and have a poor opinion of Toy Boys. I believe you will be thankful for the upgrade notice and find many very attractive sexy lads.

I went in there for the first time in years on my last visit in May. Agreed the standard of boys has improved greatly but for those who dislike loud music (see other currently running thread) it is a place to avoid like the plague - you can't have any sort of conversation with your companion at all.

naklua
September 29th, 2007, 16:10
I visited Funny Boys a few weeks ago. In my opinion this bar offered nothing to make a re-visit really worthwhile. Admittedly the bar offers comfortable seating and is overall very clean, but I do not visit go go bars for their interior design. They had many boys dancing and sitting around and the share of ladyboys was small. Nevertheless not one of the boys lived up to my taste which is boys next door type with an above average handsome face.
Funny Boys did not really differ from most of the other Soi Pattayaland bars regarding the boys. The other bars there also have a sever lack of new and/or more stunning talent this times.