PDA

View Full Version : Bondi

September 23rd, 2007, 08:38
Anyone got an update on Bondi?

I heard that it is changing - boys not allowed to take drinks with customers, boys not allowed to go off with customers, half of the musical duo sacked, plans to re-open BJ bar as girlie bar. Can anyone confirm?

Have some friends who booked in last Christmas, thoroughly enjoyed it and booked again for this Christmas, with the promise from the new owners that all would be 'same same'. Maybe not?

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 23rd, 2007, 09:01
"Anyone got an update on Bondi?

I heard that it is changing - boys not allowed to take drinks with customers, boys not allowed to go off with customers, half of the musical duo sacked, plans to re-open BJ bar as girlie bar. Can anyone confirm? "..

maybe baziel knows more than we realise !..check his thread on "women only"

travelerjim
September 23rd, 2007, 22:59

I heard that it is changing - boys not allowed to take drinks with customers, boys not allowed to go off with customers, half of the musical duo sacked, plans to re-open BJ bar as girlie bar. Can anyone confirm?

Have some friends who booked in last Christmas, thoroughly enjoyed it and booked again for this Christmas, with the promise from the new owners that all would be 'same same'. Maybe not?

Sawatdee Friends,

Seeing this posting I was surprised and wanted to confirm the changes...

But, having met with one of the Bondi Owners Geoff on Sunday night at Bondi,
I can assure you and Geoff has asked me to post a disclaimer to the above rumor of changes.

NO MAJOR CHANGES TO BONDI!

There is a new lady who now is singing partner with the man at Bondi - and she is a very good singer :-)

The BJ Bar will be reopened soon as it ALWAYS has been - a GAY Bar and Club.

The Bondi has remodeled the BJ Club it to bring a fresher - lighter look to the Pub...with Pool Table...
and a nice comfortable seating area in an adjoining room to the BJ Bar.

A stage has been installed in the BJ Club for BOYS Dancing to entertain.
A distinguished Choreographer is teaching the BOYS to dance for the stage.

Waiters are stlll available - as before - to accompany you away from the Bondi.

The Waiters can enjoy a drink with you in the Bondi - that is Up to You!

So, the RUMOR of CHANGES is FALSE!

The Bondi will be Same-Same as before...
with an improved BJ Bar & Club open to please you from evening to early morning closings.

Here is their website...

http://www.thebondipattaya.com/ .

TravelerJim

jinks
September 23rd, 2007, 23:05
Thank You for the information Jim.

Smiles and I will be there in December. (see calendar for details)

I have taken the liberty of correcting the owners name to Geoff.

Would his name begin with R ?

September 24th, 2007, 07:35

I heard that it is changing - boys not allowed to take drinks with customers, boys not allowed to go off with customers, half of the musical duo sacked, plans to re-open BJ bar as girlie bar. Can anyone confirm?.....

Its amazing how these rumors just start up out of the blue.
Some people are what I call "Fableists". They seem make every story bigger and grander than it really is or concoct things out of thin air just so they can be entertaining. They're not really "Drama Queens" as they only seem interested in an entertaining tale. Anyone who saw the movie "Big Fish" with Albert Finney would recognize what I'm talking about.

I would suggest, gwm4asian, that your source is a "Fableist". You can smile and nod your head when he tells you things but don't believe a word of it. Think of it as "Beachchair Entertainment".

September 24th, 2007, 09:32
[
I would suggest, gwm4asian, that your source is a "Fableist". You can smile and nod your head when he tells you things but don't believe a word of it. Think of it as "Beachchair Entertainment".

Thanks for the replies, nice to know things are still OK there.

Kenc - I know what you mean.

TrongpaiExpat
September 24th, 2007, 13:24

:bootyshake: :bounce: :bootyshake:

krobbie
September 24th, 2007, 17:22

TrongPaiExpat ... that's just charming!

Still ... I'm laughing like a fool.

Cheers
K.

September 24th, 2007, 17:56

Is that anything like the distinguished singer that sang "Memories" at my cousin Herbert's bar mitzvah (at the Holiday Inn ballroom down by the interstate)?

September 24th, 2007, 23:29

DECEMBER : PARTY PARTY PARTY time on Sawatdee Gay Thailand Forum ! :cheers:

:blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :occasion6: :occasion7: :ura1: :poz: :newy: :mat: :occasion5: :love1:

jinks
September 25th, 2007, 03:30

DECEMBER : PARTY PARTY PARTY time on Sawatdee Gay Thailand Forum ! :cheers:

:blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :occasion6: :occasion7: :ura1: :poz: :newy: :mat: :occasion5: :love1:

ADD YOUR DATES TO THE CALENDAR.... yes YOU ALL :cheers: