PDA

View Full Version : Does Pattaya or Bangkok have SBN / underwear night clubs

September 22nd, 2007, 01:02
any clubs that have similarly sprung up in the UK, i.e. underwear nights, SBN nights - in the UK now, a lot in London, there are SBN and underwear nights, even in the mid-week afternoon now actually, as they have a jack-off clubs etc, loads of them have sprung up since the new laws in the UK that came into effect during the mid to late 90's - even the saunas have gone "all the way" now. Anyway, I wonder if Thailand has any of these type of places, I don't mean your seedy Freeman bar type place where you would get groped upstairs, I mean the ones that are typically catered for this type of thing.

Smiles
September 22nd, 2007, 04:04
... but what is an 'SBN'?

A Google search offers:

South Bend Regional Airport - SBN[/*:m:3ipplonx]
Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology[/*:m:3ipplonx]
The SportBike Network - Home[/*:m:3ipplonx]
www.sbn.com[/*:m:3ipplonx]
Sustainable Business Network: enabling business to flourish [/*:m:3ipplonx]
Howard Bloom's Sports Business News[/*:m:3ipplonx]
and more ...[/*:m:3ipplonx]

Cheers ...

September 22nd, 2007, 04:16
SBN

Stark Bollock Naked

Smiles
September 22nd, 2007, 04:29
" ... I don't like swearing on here ... "

'Bollocks' is swear word?

Cheers ....

September 22nd, 2007, 04:43
as to whether it is swear word, but anyway, yes it is, even bollock is

thrillbill
September 22nd, 2007, 07:08
There are a couple well known sauna clubs in Singapore that have theme nights. "One-Seven" has naked night on Friday nites and the place is packed with mostly well buffed Chinese. In BKK Babylon has "foam party" night about once a month or on Fridays you wear your underwear to the dance-club downstairs (big deal) but nothing here close to what you are asking about. --- Just find a couple guys, a room, and have your own "fetish theme" event :cyclopsani: .

September 22nd, 2007, 08:33
but its not the same as having an underwear night, say in Boyz Boyz Boyz, its really expected in a sauna isn't it!

GWMinUS
September 22nd, 2007, 10:09
I can just see all these old frangs sitting in Dreamboys in their undies...
:scratch:
Sort of spoils the ambiance!!!

But to each his own...

Marsilius
September 22nd, 2007, 12:02
I am amazed that someone who considers "bollock" or "bollocks" to be a "swear word" would ever go to such an event...