PDA

View Full Version : Arrests at ADONIS

September 21st, 2007, 12:23
10 boys were arrested yesterday at Adonis Massage in Bangkok. Arrested for prostitution you ask? NO.. for gambling LOL. The owner, who allowed the gambling by the boys between customers, was not arrested (go figure). The boys were taken to the police station, finded 500 baht and released. TIT

September 21st, 2007, 15:48
10 boys were arrested yesterday at Adonis Massage in Bangkok. Arrested for prostitution you ask? NO.. for gambling LOL. The owner, who allowed the gambling by the boys between customers, was not arrested (go figure). The boys were taken to the police station, finded 500 baht and released. TIT
Obviously the local police station's tea kitty was running short !

bao-bao
September 21st, 2007, 19:18

I'd give you three to one they were back at it before they had their next customer. :cheers:

Oops, gotta run - I think I see a brown shirt at the door.

September 22nd, 2007, 10:53
A little more information has surfaced. The boys in brown came there to apparently look for a boy rumored to be a drug dealer, but they saw the gambling and went for that instead.
4 of the boys were in jail for 2 days. Besides the 500 baht fine, the boys had to deposit 10,000 "Bail" to avoid jail. The money being returnable in one week, after their backgrounds are checked. 4 of the boys did not have the money.
Amazing...