PDA

View Full Version : Sansuk update

September 21st, 2007, 07:59
Anyone got any news about this place - experiences - hotel etc - boys etc etc

September 24th, 2007, 01:28
Why is there no updates here. I am planning on staying in November but now do not know. I have read about the spa but nothing on the Hotel. At 2000 a night would sure appriciate some feed back. I have stayed all over and enjoy different hotels each stay but I just don't know about this place.

bing
September 24th, 2007, 03:21
I don't have a new update, but can tell you it is fun place. I have posted before it can be one of the romantic places to have an adult beverage at twilight, you hear the waterfalls, and the blue and red lights on the over hang still let you see the sky. The couches and chairs around a coffee table make for a quiet spot for a tate to tate. If you are so inclined the waiters will even bring supper to you on this third floor bar and lounge area. If you can't have a good time here you are the variety of who would fall into a vat of beer and bob up saying where can i get a drink.

September 24th, 2007, 04:01
Sansuk's great - but for accomdation, I don't think the locations so good (assuming you like the bars in the evenings)

I posted this a while back on gaytingtong - hope it helps:

Just thought IтАЩd offer an update on this place as I spent some time there in June

тАжthought I would check this place out while I was in the neighbourhood. Unexpectedly, this turned out for me to be the golden jewel of Pattaya. I went a number of times, and would have gone everyday тАУ if I felt I could be such a slut. On each visit, I rooted 2/3 guys тАУ and left knowing I could do more, if the flesh hadnтАЩt been weak. On my trips, there were always guys around from 3/4ish тАУ but this place really came alive around 6-7pm. The latest I stayed was 8pm тАУ and cuties were still arriving then.

Sansuk has a no money boy policy. During my visits, I got propositioned (just?)one time. One guy I was with asked me for money after weтАЩd both cum тАУ but I angrily told him no. I like to know in advance if IтАЩm expected to pay for it.

Also, the cubicle walls in the dark room donтАЩt reach to the ceiling. IтАЩm told its common for guys to watch over the top. One encounter I had led to the guy I was with threatening to throw a condom bin at a peeping tom!

In my opinion, Sansuk wins hands down over Babylon (though I think IтАЩve only caught Babylon at bad times). SansukтАЩs a gorgeous facility, which attracts a good looking and very horny crowd.

Smiles
September 24th, 2007, 06:21
The website makes the place seem very inviting ( http://www.sansukpattaya.com/ ). I like the sly "I-want-you" look on the face of the guy sitting on the right:

http://my.photodump.com/sawatdee/sansuk.jpg

Unusual wording on the sauna part of the site:

Rates & Opening Hours

Our rates eligable to any race and citizenship:

20-25 years old - 100 Baht (One soft drink included) [/*:m:2i1sx2gy]
Over 25 years old - 190 Baht[/*:m:2i1sx2gy]

Cheers ...

Dboy
September 25th, 2007, 22:44
I've found Sansuk to be great fun, and try to get over there as often as possible.

Dboy

September 25th, 2007, 23:45
Me too.

krobbie
September 26th, 2007, 02:55
I have not made a plan for the rest of my month after 5 nights in BKK come January, but if we decide to go to Pattaya, Sansuk would be very high on the list.

Looks pretty good but it will be 2000 baht. That includes taxes, breakfast and of course, the all important pool and entry to the sauna, naturally.

The location appears central but not knowing Pattaya AT ALL, I am only guided by their map.

Cheers
krobbie

Up2U
September 26th, 2007, 04:28
The location appears central but not knowing Pattaya AT ALL, I am only guided by their map.

Cheers
krobbie

The Sansuk is not central to anything. It is between Boyztown/Sunee and JomTien (gay beach). It is off the baht bus route and requires a short hike down hill (or up). You could hire a motor bike taxi if you dare. The sauna is definitely worth a visit.

If you a require a pool consider the Welcome Plaza across from Boyztown or rent a condo with a pool.

Up2U
September 26th, 2007, 04:29

Cheers
krobbie

The Sansuk is not central to anything. It is between Boyztown/Sunee and JomTien (gay beach). It is off the baht bus route and requires a short hike down hill (or up). You could hire a motor bike taxi if you dare. The sauna is definitely worth a visit.

If you a require a pool consider the Welcome Plaza across from Boyztown or rent a condo with a pool.

thrillbill
September 26th, 2007, 05:55
Sansuk's construction is surprisingly done with good taste. One can tell that it wasn't just thrown together. It is a relaxing place --quaint would be the word with a steam room, sauna, entertainment area(TV), a good restaurant and a small pool . If you go there alone expecting to find your "fancy" it can be a hit and miss. Friday and Saturday evenings can be a good time to go. The only complaint I have is that some of the regular boys there aren't my type...too nellie for me. (Just because you're skinny and look 18 doesn't make you hot.) Sansuk is not that difficult to find off the main Jomtien road; infact, there is a tuk-tuk shuttle in the evening to take you to the place. Yes, Sansuk is a nice break from the Babylon.

Wesley
September 26th, 2007, 10:51
Babylon is not all that bad though, I have never been when I didn't have a good time, I used to stay at the Pinnacle Hotel and it was a short Walk from there to Babylon.