PDA

View Full Version : The Enchanted Hut reception photos

December 30th, 2005, 23:09
{IMAGES LOST WHEN TERRY PASSED. - jinks}

The photos do not do this lovely room justice. It is a relaxing place just oozing with charm, quality and attention to detail. Tim is a multi talented guy and his cooking is a delightful change from Pattaya's usual offerings. He will open for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Afternoon tea and apres beach - closing about 5 p.m. though evenings can be reserved for private parties of eight or more. We were treated with a delightful range of samples from the menu. A wonderful chicken and duck-liver pate, superb sandwiches crammed with flavours and a tantalising secret dressing in hombaked big rolls, fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies and much more. He has a giant screen and will be offering customer choices of wonderful old television programmes such as I love Lucy and early Frasier plus maybe Queer as Folk. Tim plans to get the restaurant running smoothly and then move into offering his other talents, his own fine art paintings and an interior decorating service.

Tim's Enchanted Hut is in Jomtien Complex just opposite Over the Rainbow. Between I and H on this excellent map by Khun Boxer

More info by let me tell u on http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6352

catawampuscat
December 31st, 2005, 00:06
Looks like Tim has done something a little different than the usual and it looks like he knows what he is doing... I can't imagine why anyone would want to throw a punch at letmetellyou..also noticed your respect of the gentlemen in the photos whose privacy was respected.. Please let us know when Tim opens as I would love to try his special dishes and see the place for myself..