PDA

View Full Version : Honey House Hotel

September 20th, 2007, 12:10
I'm confused. There appears to be a "Honey House" 1 and 2 near Sukumwit and another in the Sathorn area near the Malaysia Hotel. Can anybody clarify?

TrongpaiExpat
September 20th, 2007, 13:36
The one near Sathorn is Honey House Inn. It's on soi Nahm Dupree close to the Malaysia Hotel. It's a basic, looks clean though, backpacker type hotel.

The other one is a off Suk looks more run down, more of a straight short time hotel. The sign just says Honey.

September 20th, 2007, 19:39
in Sathorn is not really a hotel, its more of long term accommodation type thing, although I'm sure they do short-term, there is no cafe or anything like that, although the rooms are quite spacious and you can put your own stuff in there, i.e. broadband connection that sort of thing, and if you do stay there long term it is very reasonable. Although I do believe they are in process (???) of renovating it, and moving everyone out. Don't know when though.

yaraboy
September 20th, 2007, 21:17
Honey House on Soi Ngam Duphli is OK for those on the cheap..........My Lao friend has stayed there. It is 400 baht per night
Small but adequate rooms

September 21st, 2007, 07:10
... who rents a room by the month, they charge 6,000 bht plus bills, i.e. electricity, broadband. The room is fairly spacious with bathroom and a balcony where one can cook etc.

September 21st, 2007, 08:20
Thanks guys. Is the Honey Hotel Inn guest//gay friendly?

elephantspike
September 21st, 2007, 13:05
I've stayed at the Sathorn area Honey House on Ngam Dupli a few times. Super cheap and basic, and really negotiable as far as rates.

The rooms are pretty dumpy, but there they are.