PDA

View Full Version : In reply to Homintern's comment on "Billy's disappearen

September 19th, 2007, 18:16
Homintern, you have posted a website and photo including details of someone called "aussieal"
The person you have posted is NOT me, I find your insinuation and posting of this offensive and perhaps illegal. I shall seek further advice on the legalities of this matter.
You have depicted me through your posting as being someone I am not.
I bring this notice to the moderators of this board.
I seek a public apology from you posted on this board within the next 48 hours.
sincerely
aussieal

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 19th, 2007, 18:44
so we can view this dreadful slur upon your reputation !

you must sue immediately..bugger apologies !..sue the old cunt..he doesn't care anyway..rich as Croesus from what I've heard. I wish he'd libel me-I love sueing people.

September 19th, 2007, 19:54
so we can view this dreadful slur upon your reputation !

you must sue immediately..bugger apologies !..sue the old cunt..he doesn't care anyway..rich as Croesus from what I've heard. I wish he'd libel me-I love sueing people.

The web link he provided is clearly stated on "Billy do a runner" post on this board

Brad the Impala
September 19th, 2007, 20:05
Homintern, you have posted a website and photo including details of someone called "aussieal"
The person you have posted is NOT me, I find your insinuation and posting of this offensive and perhaps illegal. I shall seek further advice on the legalities of this matter.
sincerely
aussieal

Aussieal, please do not waste your money on legal advice. You have no copyright on the name aussieal, and drawing our attention to the fact that someone shares this name is hardly worthy of an apology!

www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm (http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm)

September 19th, 2007, 20:22
sincerely
aussieal

Aussieal, please do not waste your money on legal advice. You have no copyright on the name aussieal, and drawing our attention to the fact that someone shares this name is hardly worthy of an apology!

www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm (http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm)

I am the first to agree that I have NO copywrite on any name used.
I am however concerned that Homintern has implicated what appears to be an innocent (and apparently, heterosexual) party to this board. I do not believe this is responsible behaviour, I am quite sure this person would be annoyed to find his "persona" plastered on any gay forum!
My concern is not that I have been disadvantaged by his slur but that of the innocent party he has implicated! If, for whatever reason, you feel that he has done no wrong I'm afraid I disagree.

September 19th, 2007, 20:45
... whose main claim to fame is holding the Board record for the number of entries in a single thread saying "who cares?"

bao-bao
September 19th, 2007, 20:51
I am however concerned that Homintern has implicated what appears to be an innocent (and apparently, heterosexual) party to this board. I do not believe this is responsible behaviour, I am quite sure this person would be annoyed to find his "persona" plastered on any gay forum!

Al, with all due respect you might consider the source and just let it go. If we were to remove all references to heterosexuals on this board it would mean deleting many of the posts and most of the photo albums here - mine for sure!

A straight person being sighted at the Gay Pride parade doesn't make him a di*ksmoker.

I mean, really; it was posted by our dear Khun Homi, "Fruitcake of all Fruitcakes" after all... don't give him the satisfaction.

September 19th, 2007, 20:54
... whose main claim to fame is holding the Board record for the number of entries in a single thread saying "who cares?"

Glad to hear from you, I expect your apology forthwith.

Smiles
September 19th, 2007, 20:57
When clicking on the website link ( http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/ema ... ssieal.htm (http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm) ), this little descriptive paragraph of an man named Aussiea comes up:

"honest well worn male with a sense of humour, poet , dreamer, not too serious about life.
Well I am Me. Just an ordinary guy, healthy and happy, no hang-ups, no bad habits, no convictions,a sharer not a taker, just a love of the planet and all that live here."

I don't know this gent personally, but from our Member aussieal's posts alone on this Board I can be quite sure this is not the same person. I have helpfully coloured red the parts of the description which prove they are not one in the same. 'Our' aussieal exhibits precisely NONE of the above-mentioned characteristics.

Just trying to help ... and cheers ...

PS ... as they say: " ... what's this got to do with Thailand ... ?"

September 19th, 2007, 21:02

Al, with all due respect you might consider the source and just let it go. If we were to remove all references to heterosexuals on this board it would mean deleting many of the posts and most of the photo albums here - mine for sure!

A straight person being sighted at the Gay Pride parade doesn't make him a di*ksmoker.

I mean, really; it was posted by our dear Khun Homi, "Fruitcake of all Fruitcakes" after all... don't give him the satisfaction.

Yes, I suppose you're right, I really should be more tolerant of the gutter retard that he is!
As I have said before, he is more to be pitied than scolded, so I should make allowances....as far as I am now concerned the matter is ended!

I should be grateful that the wanker didn't correct my spelling mistakes...lol
(I still don't feel it was fair to the "straight" aussieal to be plastered on this board though!

Any way WHO CARES

September 19th, 2007, 21:06
When clicking on the website link ( http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/ema ... ssieal.htm (http://www.connectingsingles.com.au/email-for-free-aussieal.htm) ), this little descriptive paragraph of an man named Aussiea comes up:

"honest well worn male with a sense of humour, poet , dreamer, not too serious about life.
Well I am Me. Just an ordinary guy, healthy and happy, no hang-ups, no bad habits, no convictions,a sharer not a taker, just a love of the planet and all that live here."

I don't know this gent personally, but from our Member aussieal's posts alone on this Board I can be quite sure this is not the same person. I have helpfully coloured red the parts of the description which prove they are not one in the same. 'Our' aussieal exhibits precisely NONE of the above-mentioned characteristics.

Just trying to help ... and cheers ...

PS ... as they say: " ... what's this got to do with Thailand ... ?"

And you can go and fuck yourself too.......don't be gentle though, I'm sure you are well used to it!

Smiles
September 19th, 2007, 21:25
" ... And you can go and fuck yourself too ... "
If the word 'predictable' had of cropped up in that description above, I might have had a few second thoughts.

Cheers kiddo (and fellow countryman I might add) ... :flower:

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 19th, 2007, 21:43
the man described sounds absolutely charming :

honest well worn male with a sense of humour, poet , dreamer, not too serious about life.
Well I am Me. Just an ordinary guy, healthy and happy, no hang-ups, no bad habits, no convictions,a sharer not a taker, just a love of the planet and all that live here.

I suppose one might find this odd:

man seeking women
Age 69

what that aussieal plans to do with a 69 year old woman is anyone's guess !..

However I've also been told to "go fuck myself" on many occasions..and the rub is.. I wish I could !

It would solve so many problems..although I'm not sure I would want to actually fuck me...or indeed, have me fuck me..but think of the money it would save !

But you certainly deserve an apology for the claim you come from Brisbane.

jinks
September 19th, 2007, 22:37
Any way WHO CARES

OK Ladies... let this one go too... enough is enough.

Well now the Oracle "smiles" has spoken about the lock SUPRISE SUPRISE

Unlocked... knock yourselves out

I shall ignore this thread... All yours Bob.

Aunty
September 20th, 2007, 03:39

Yes, I suppose you're right, I really should be more tolerant of the gutter retard that he is!
As I have said before, he is more to be pitied than scolded, so I should make allowances....as far as I am now concerned the matter is ended!

(I still don't feel it was fair to the "straight" aussieal to be plastered on this board though!

Any way WHO CARES

Beryl is a well known piece of garbage that infests this board, aussieal. And as you have already seen one of the moderators' in particular seems to be especially supportive of him regardless of the trouble Beryl causes to other posters. Beryl has no credibility, don't give him the time of day. He's the board's longest serving troll, don't expect reasonable or professional behaviour from him, this man is a total fuck up with deep seated psychological, and dare I say it, psychiatric problems.

Don't forget Beryl was dishonourably discharged from the British army for sexual offences directed towards a young subordinate, and was hurriedly bundled out of England by his disgusted family to avoid the family further shame. And just look where he's washed up. That well known haven of liars, scoundrels and thieves. he must feel right at home there. In reality Beryl is a lonely and failed individual, who craves attention and success. His narcissism drives him to desperately try and pass himself off as a knowledgeable intellectual authority, but believe me, he is very far from that. The complete fool he made of himself over his Karl Popper rantings is clear proof of that!

As he is incapable of attracting positive attention into his life, Beryl settles on attracting negative attention, because at least it is attention. Beryl finds it impossible to establish or maintain intimate adult relationships, and because of the pain and sense of failure that this creates in him this is a man who deeply hates those he perceives to be successful. That his favourite paste time is to lick the dirty anuses of Thai boys (he's in shit again) is a telling externalisation of his inner self.

Don't ignore him. Just remind him everyday of who he really is. A nobody.

Wesley
September 20th, 2007, 05:33
Did you read him just lovely or what... :cheers:

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 20th, 2007, 06:51
but who is Beryl ??

September 20th, 2007, 08:16

Any way WHO CARES

Beryl is a well known piece of garbage that infests this board, aussieal. And as you have already seen one of the moderators' in particular seems to be especially supportive of him regardless of the trouble Beryl causes to other posters. Beryl has no credibility, don't give him the time of day. He's the board's longest serving troll, don't expect reasonable or professional behaviour from him, this man is a total fuck up with deep seated psychological, and dare I say it, psychiatric problems.

Don't forget Beryl was dishonourably discharged from the British army for sexual offences directed towards a young subordinate, and was hurriedly bundled out of England by his disgusted family to avoid the family further shame. And just look where he's washed up. That well known haven of liars, scoundrels and thieves. he must feel right at home there. In reality Beryl is a lonely and failed individual, who craves attention and success. His narcissism drives him to desperately try and pass himself off as a knowledgeable intellectual authority, but believe me, he is very far from that. The complete fool he made of himself over his Karl Popper rantings is clear proof of that!

As he is incapable of attracting positive attention into his life, Beryl settles on attracting negative attention, because at least it is attention. Beryl finds it impossible to establish or maintain intimate adult relationships, and because of the pain and sense of failure that this creates in him this is a man who deeply hates those he perceives to be successful. That his favourite paste time is to lick the dirty anuses of Thai boys (he's in shit again) is a telling externalisation of his inner self.

Don't ignore him. Just remind him everyday of who he really is. A nobody.

Aunty, that is an absolutely superb and accurate description of the Colonel. It describes him perfectly.

Thank you.

G.

krobbie
September 20th, 2007, 12:02
Thanks everyone for clarifying something about the Col.

I haven't been on SGT long, but long enough to know a complete bitch when I see / read one ... but then I thought maybe I'm the only one who reads him that way? It would appear not.

Dodger
September 20th, 2007, 14:55
Such harmony among our members...it's heartwarming.

September 20th, 2007, 15:01
I am not particularily a fan of yours, but here is some advice.
When someone tells you to go fuck yourself, think of it as a high estimate of your athletic ability, rather than a rude suggestion.

allieb
September 20th, 2007, 15:02
Re Homo-Turd

We should all agree to ignore him. By that I don't mean put him on Ignore. If we all just leave him to wright what he likes and just don't respond or refer to to anything he posts. This piece of shit will soon get bored and disappear down the toilet to the sewers and live with the rats where he belongs.

September 20th, 2007, 15:39
I am not particularily a fan of yours, but here is some advice.
When someone tells you to go fuck yourself, think of it as a high estimate of your athletic ability, rather than a rude suggestion.

Who is this Smioles? Is he a new member? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

September 20th, 2007, 16:03
DELETED

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 20th, 2007, 18:26
...."Don't forget Beryl was dishonourably discharged from the British army for sexual offences directed towards a young subordinate, and was hurriedly bundled out of England by his disgusted family to avoid the family further shame"...

this cannot be the British army I know..wouldn't he have been given a promotion ?-particularly if he was from the upper classes !!

September 20th, 2007, 19:40
So you're telling us Aunty that everything homintern writes is the gospel truth - all that about him being your uncle and so on?

Sen Yai
September 20th, 2007, 19:48
Don't forget Beryl was dishonourably (sic) discharged from the British army for sexual offences (sic) directed towards a young subordinate, and was hurriedly bundled out of England by his disgusted family to avoid the family further shame.

Is that really true!? So are you really his niece, the author of 'Nuclear Physics for the Under Fives'? The daughter of his half-sister, who ran off with the under-footman, now living in NwZlnd with Comrade Helen?

Is it all true? :geek:

piston10
September 21st, 2007, 03:08
Are you sure you're being completely accurate about Homi's tastes when you refer to him licking "the dirty arses of Thai boys"? If you are right, he must find life pretty frustrating. My experience, so far, is that Thai boys have the cleanest arses in the world. Indeed, it seems to be their number 1 obsession, and, to judge from the state of the bathroom sometimes, it appears nothing will stand in the way of their achieving perfection in the matter.

Dodger
September 21st, 2007, 03:54
Piston Quote:

Thai boys have the cleanest arses in the world

I agree wholeheartedly.

I've yet to lick the rim of a Thai boy who didn't have a squeaky clean love tunnel, even during the early morning hours - way before he's had a chance to shower. So what gives?

Come to think of it, I've never even smelled any body odor on them. Maybe it's their diet...or genetics...or, maybe they're really not humans from this planet to begin with. Could it possibly be that I've been poking my tongue in the asses of aliens all this time without even knowing it? I wonder what the exchange rate for baht is on their planet. I wonder if they really like it.

Michael
September 21st, 2007, 04:41
Come to think of it, I've never even smelled any body odor on them. Maybe it's their diet...or genetics...or, maybe they're really not humans from this planet to begin with.

Thanks for that Dodger, :ufo: LOL

I happen to value Hominturn's role of poking fun at anyone on this board who takes themselves too seriously.

Wesley
September 21st, 2007, 04:43
Homie is obviously enjoying all this free publicity, he is a smart ass old cunt but at least he is smart. he has obviously had more time than I to surf the net for obscure words and junk he manages to come up with. second is Khun Smiles or Tj for the most posted links to new stuff on Thailand. He obviously has DSL high speed or he has way too much time on his hands.

Wes

September 21st, 2007, 07:38
... I hadn't realised my computer could emulate trembling with (self-)righteous indignation - ah, the marvels of modern technology. I am pleased that my niece Tourette has found it in her heart to attest to the veracity of every word I write - so comforting when the family rally round. And so many people have posted here - quite a galaxy of those of our members who suffer from delusions of adequacy

Coincidentally the Duty Mem'sahib and I are on a flying visit to Aunty's quaint little cuntry, at the request of its rather quirky prime minister, Comrade Helen. Last night we "hit" the gay bar and encountered one of Tourette's former one-night stands. The monologue is reproduced below

Such a small dick. And the undergrowth is sooooooooo luxuriant. I was thinking of sending out a search party. No wonder she's always trying to be first to throw her legs in the air. And the morning after. Oh gawd. She cooked breakfast. Fried amoebae. Can you imagine?! Anyway, that sad little car of hers wouldn't start so she gave me the bus money to get home. Not even a taxi. From Orewa, with all those fat brown people. The next day, I found I had crabs

Oh, and for the original poster, let me assure you I haven't forgotten what you're waiting for. Here's my Action Plan (we learned this sort of thing at Sandhurst)
1 check calendar for date that Hell will be freezing over
2 consult body of global warming experts on the likelihood of Hell freezing over on that date
3 relax

September 21st, 2007, 20:21
Ah well, at least the post rewarded us all with some amusement if not hilarity....keep up the good work gentlemen (and homointern!)

Smiles
September 21st, 2007, 20:30
" ... My experience, so far, is that Thai boys have the cleanest arses in the world. Indeed, it seems to be their number 1 obsession, and, to judge from the state of the bathroom sometimes, it appears nothing will stand in the way of their achieving perfection in the matter.... "
Yes, very true. When his majesty uses the throne ~ and if the hotel room does not have those fabulous little butt-washer squirters ~ sooner after the job is completed I hear the shower starting up. 3 minutes later he's back in the sack, kind of slightly soggy.
I have gotten in the habit of doing the same now. This farang is squeaky clean in every way ... in every place ... for every possibility :blackeye: :blackeye:

Cheers ...

jinks
September 21st, 2007, 20:31
This farang no smell too

P.S. Do you like my picture on the left ... Yes it is me.

Smiles
September 21st, 2007, 20:37
This farang no smell too

P.S. Do you like my picture on the left ... Yes it is me.
Didn't you lock this thread a few days ago? :cyclops:

A cowboy hat, an orange striped jacket, and Elton John sunglasses. Cool.

Cheers ...

jinks
September 21st, 2007, 20:55
No the Boss locked it.... heavily edited it and now it is unlocked.

He even DARED to delete some of my posts.... (some of his own too)

But then he is the BOSS :cheers:

krobbie
September 22nd, 2007, 04:51
[quote="homintern"]... I hadn't realised my computer could emulate trembling with (self-)righteous indignation - ah, the marvels of modern technology. I am pleased that my niece Tourette has found it in her heart to attest to the veracity of every word I write - so comforting when the family rally round. And so many people have posted here - quite a galaxy of those of our members who suffer from delusions of adequacy

Coincidentally the Duty Mem'sahib and I are on a flying visit to Aunty's quaint little cuntry, at the request of its rather quirky prime minister, Comrade Helen. Last night we "hit" the gay bar and encountered one of Tourette's former one-night stands. The monologue is reproduced below

Can it be true? Homintern are you in my town?

Cheers
K.

September 22nd, 2007, 07:17
Can it be true? Homintern are you in my town?

I am pleased that my niece Tourette has found it in her heart to attest to the veracity of every word I write

September 22nd, 2007, 08:34
If you guys keep picking on the Colonel there'll be no one left on the board on my ignore list, now that Billy has "done a runner".

Oh, nevermind. I'll just keep letting others do my dirty work for me. :evil4:

andrewcraig
September 30th, 2007, 01:13
If you guys keep picking on the Colonel there'll be no one left on the board on my ignore list, now that Billy has "done a runner".

:

I was looking for that thread about Billy doing a runner It has been deleted Why.

Smiles
September 30th, 2007, 01:58
" ... I was looking for that thread about Billy doing a runner It has been deleted Why. .. "
Not deleted ... just locked, here: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 12815.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/did-billy-do-a-runner-t12815.html) ... and once a thread is locked it travels backwards through the pages at a fast clip. Jinks likes it that way . . . "outta sight, outta mind" is an integral part of his moderating philosophy.

Cheers ...

jinks
September 30th, 2007, 02:18
HEY David when quoting a thread and attaching BLAME

PLEASE READ THE LAST POST IN THE THREAD THAT OFFENDS YOU ALONE.

OOps! forgot to close it.......

That's ANOTHER apology drink you owe me in December.

Smiles
September 30th, 2007, 02:27
LOL ... I didn't say you locked it. I said you liked it that way ... i.e. locked.

That'll be another lime margarita (no salt on the rim) in a big bowl, thanks. And now, one for the beloved as well.

Cheers ...

October 4th, 2007, 07:46
I said you liked it that way ... {and} (no salt on the rim)Just the way I like it