PDA

View Full Version : Asiarooms

sydneyboy
September 17th, 2007, 18:23
Greetings

I asked this question some time ago but I would like an update. What has been people's experinces of Asiarooms for booking hotel rooms in Thailand? What of any problems with cancellations and refunds? Thanking you in advance.

TrongpaiExpat
September 17th, 2007, 19:17
I have uses Asiarooms several times, no problems. Sometimes if you call the hotel direct or use the hotels own web site you get a better rate. Other times Asiarooms will be the better price.

September 17th, 2007, 20:12
I have had no problems with them - I have book through them in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, both Shanghai and Beijing
and also so many cities in the sub-continent. I have never had any problems :cheese

September 17th, 2007, 22:10
Sometimes if you call the hotel direct or use the hotels own web site you get a better rate. Other times Asiarooms will be the better price.
In my experience you ALWAYS get a better rate by using the hotel web site or ringing/faxing them direct rather than using a booking agency.

TrongpaiExpat
September 17th, 2007, 22:49
Two times for me, once in Bangkok and an other in Kho Samet, Asiarooms had a better price than calling direct. The one in Kho Samet was about 30% less on Asiarooms for the same room. They would not discount the room with a direct booking.