PDA

View Full Version : are there non smoking restaurants in Pattaya

lonelywombat
September 17th, 2007, 11:47
I have had 2 meals on this trip both spoilt by smokers and their bad manners

Maybe it is time a list of those places that enforce the non smoking rules is created

I have no nominations but will nominate the really bad ones that I come across.

It seems that the owners are the worst culprits.

September 17th, 2007, 15:53
AMOR Restaurant in Boyztown rigidly enforces the NO Smoking rule inside the restaurant. Smokers sit and eat on the verandah outside.

CASA PASCAL (in the small Soi off 2nd Road opposite Royal Garden) also enforces the NO Smoking law.

francois
September 18th, 2007, 07:31
Most, if not all, restaurants with AC will be non smoking. To name a few, Flamingo(Renoir), Luxor, Bordeaux in Day Night Area; Paradise on 2nd Rd near Royal Garden; Olivier in Jomtien and on and on.

jolyjacktar
September 20th, 2007, 23:50
Theres a good restaurant on Soi 13 called the Sportsman which is non smoking. Have eaten there a few times over the last 9 days and the food is superb. Also have a daily special and a loyalty card scheme.

September 21st, 2007, 01:10
You can also visit Cafe New Orleans Restaurant located in the corner of Pattayaland Soi 2 going to Boyz Boyz Boyz.

September 21st, 2007, 15:41
You can also visit Cafe New Orleans Restaurant located in the corner of Pattayaland Soi 2 going to Boyz Boyz Boyz.
Yep, but go and get a bank overdraft first - you'll need it to pay the bill !

September 21st, 2007, 18:46
Really! I think the prices at Cafe new Orleans is fair and reasonable considering the portion and the kind of food they're serving.

September 21st, 2007, 20:03
Really! I think the prices at Cafe new Orleans is fair and reasonable considering the portion and the kind of food they're serving.
1480 Baht for two (small) plates of ribs, with trimmings, and two cokes - you gotta be joking ! (or connected with/friend of the management).

September 22nd, 2007, 01:33
Not connected/friend with the management. I just love the place because it's in the heart of you know what.... And as far as i know, 2 half slab of ribs plus 2 cokes is only 935B. Been there many times and I am sure that half slab of ribs is only 375, coke is 50 plus sc. They have a website where all entree are listed with corresponding prices.