PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the best lovers in bed.

Wesley
September 14th, 2007, 10:05
When I say this I ask who is the best as far as ethnicity as well as looks. Some say if you were a black man you would never want to be white ever again as far as sex is concerned. Its my opinion Russians are hung well but are more of the slam bam thank you Mame type, and so on... What are your opinions. I also think the better they look the more work you have to do to enjoy yourself in bed, as if they just lay there and expect you to admire how good they look and you do all the work. Anyone have any opinions or experiences they would like to share?Speak up! I personally think Thai are a bit lazy in bed but maybe I am used to the Asians I sleep with in CA. I hear the Chinese are really emotional lovers and so on... or maybe I have heard the wrong think about them all. If so give your opinion! I am sure of one thing too much alcohol really blows it for you both. I like to remember what happened last night.

Wesley

Aunty
September 14th, 2007, 14:00
In my opinion, and darlings it has been vast, and I'm loathed to say it, but the best guys in the sack are Australians followed by Kiwis and then England's effete boys. Although I do enjoy a good wholesome butt-fucking by the Chinese, for what it's worth!

September 14th, 2007, 14:50
I've only had sex with individuals rather than entire nations, so couldn't really say.

Aunty
September 14th, 2007, 19:58
I've only had sex with individuals rather than entire nations, so couldn't really say.

Evidently you are unfamiliar with statistical sampling as a way to divine the characteristics of a larger population. Go on, give it a go!

September 14th, 2007, 23:21
It's not so much lack of familiarity as epistemological distrust.

September 15th, 2007, 10:12
.... I am sure of one thing too much alcohol really blows it for you both. I like to remember what happened last night.

Wesley

It also sheriousley effets one's posting ability. Trust me on thish.... :drunken: