PDA

View Full Version : Insurance for Boyfriend

February 14th, 2006, 14:31
Dear All

I have the plan to purchase a health and accident insurance for my Boyfriend.
Does have anyone some experiences with the different companies to share, or any recommendation to give ?

Thank you in advance !

Heinz

sattahip-old
February 14th, 2006, 17:04
I insure my offsider/chauffeur with BUPA. See Jack Levy above Northern Thai opp Royal garden Plaza. He is a good broker and will advise.

February 14th, 2006, 18:02
I have an insurance for my b/f and I use BUPAS and Jack Levy on 2. road, Northern Thai realty comp. Call him, he is very ok.
038 723 497 , mobil 01 624 2702 e-mail: jackl@loxinfo.co.th

February 15th, 2006, 12:29
The only one I can think of is he should be able to assist you in making a claim. Certainly that is the case with my broker on the cars. We just call her and she deals with it all, liasing with the customer directly, the insurance assesor on the ground and the insurance company directly.

My experience with BNH in BKK and Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital in Pattaya is that the hospital acts as my "advocate". When I had a minor foot procedure performed in outpatient services (twice...), both times, the hosptials went to bat to petition BUPA to pay more than my normal B1000/day outpatient policy, and in both cases, BUPA approved the request and paid the whole thing.

February 18th, 2006, 12:49
Hello and Thank you for the good ideas.

Have now contacted Jack and BF will be insured pretty soon in a affordable, but well covering way !

Once again Thank you all for your help ....

heinz

colmx
August 12th, 2013, 05:15
Just giving a little bump to this one

BF has been sick with tonsilitis and eventually bronchitis last 2.5 weeks and been to see doctor 6 times...
Last visit they wanted him to stay in hospital @15,000B for 2 nights... Which he declined and took the 1800B bill for consultation and medication instead
(Thankfully he reckons he is now 70% better... but still not there...)

Is Jack levy still still regared as the best way to go in terms of getting medical insurance?
If so what is the annual cost?

Or does anyone else have any alternatives?

Thanks in Advance!

Dani69
August 12th, 2013, 15:49
Hope he is better soon :kermit:

colmx
August 14th, 2013, 03:29
Thanks Dani!
He managed a facebook post for the first time in 2.5 weeks today... so i guess he is almost better now! :party

firecat69
August 15th, 2013, 18:49
Hello and Thank you for the good ideas.

Have now contacted Jack and BF will be insured pretty soon in a affordable, but well covering way !

Once again Thank you all for your help ....

heinz

I would also be interested in knowing the coverage and cost in broad strokes.

thanks

timmberty
August 16th, 2013, 00:12
i tried to get new for old insurance .. bastards wouldnt allow it.