PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Boys Rumours

globalwanderer
September 13th, 2007, 15:12
I have been told that management have just cut then boys salaries by 2000bht and that already 4 or 5 have walked.

lonelywombat
September 13th, 2007, 15:31
Is #77 still in demand or has he retired and bought a mercedes.

Marsilius
September 13th, 2007, 15:36
And does anyone have any knowledge as to how #77 behaves when offed?

I was tempted last time, but he seemed so aloof (didn't beother to establish eye contact with the audience at all) that I guessed he might turn out to be a waste of time.

Was I wrong?

September 13th, 2007, 17:39
Not everyone can stand mostly naked and stare right back at the old geezers in the audience. It has nothing to do with attitude as far as I have seen these past 10 years.
Notice: That is spelled geezers, NOT Geezer. Uhum.

lonelywombat
September 13th, 2007, 18:19
And does anyone have any knowledge as to how #77 behaves when offed?

I was tempted last time, but he seemed so aloof (didn't bother to establish eye contact with the audience at all) that I guessed he might turn out to be a waste of time.

Was I wrong?

I was one of the first to off #77 when he was at Wildwestboys before Crystal, in early february

I arrived on Valentines day with some roses at 8.10 and planned to make a night of it[him]

He really appreciated the effort but was tapped on the shoulder --farang off you.

I blew a fuse. Some weeks later wow pow posted he was doing an early show at a bar in Walking Street.

Great body great cock new to gay for pay but I liked him a lot.

Marsilius
September 13th, 2007, 18:43
Thanks, lonelywombat. Guess I might give him a try next time, if he's around...

September 13th, 2007, 19:58
looked a lot better when he had "that hairdo", he has had it all cut off now, and you would probably "pass him by" if it was'nt for the fact that "he was recognisable" from previous trips. He doesnt have any attitude or anything like that, he is that popular he doesnt have to worry about getting an "off" and gets them all the time. But to buy him flowers - are'nt we milking it a bit!

September 13th, 2007, 19:59
I have been told that management have just cut then boys salaries by 2000bht and that already 4 or 5 have walked.

How does that work, surely they don't rely on the bar for a salary, unless ur referring to the bar staff.

lonelywombat
September 13th, 2007, 20:47
looked a lot better when he had "that hairdo", he has had it all cut off now, and you would probably "pass him by" if it was'nt for the fact that "he was recognisable" from previous trips. He doesnt have any attitude or anything like that, he is that popular he doesnt have to worry about getting an "off" and gets them all the time. But to buy him flowers - are'nt we milking it a bit!

A bit sheepishly I admit I did not buy flowers. I was staying at poseiden and they presented all guests with 3 roses

I took mine down to Crystals, the thought counts.

I got pushed aside because another had his baht in his hand

Geezer
September 13th, 2007, 20:52
Well, Geezer is besotted with Chang. He is as sweet, gentle, and humble as he can be. He is, in fact, a bit shy. A treasure.

Before he came to see me I thought it likely one so divinely blessed would have an elevated opinion of himself. Wrong! When I complement him on his appearance he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and says doubtfully, тАЬYou think?тАЭ

I know you perverts want to know how he performs. Well, I havenтАЩt the slightest idea. I find it incredible that this God will deign to spend time in the same room with a wizened, naked old fart. He has never expressed hesitancy about doing any of that dirty stuff, but I wouldnтАЩt dream of asking him.

Lets just say I am grateful I can caress that sweet, magnificent Thai youth, and he is appreciative of the financial assistance I can give him.

If I hear of any of you being unkind to him, you will answer to me.

Smiles
September 13th, 2007, 21:02
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/chang.jpg

Cheers ...

September 13th, 2007, 21:22
Well, Geezer is besotted with Chang. He is as sweet, gentle, and humble as he can be. He is, in fact, a bit shy. A treasure.

Before he came to see me I thought it likely one so divinely blessed would have an elevated opinion of himself. Wrong! When I complement him on his appearance he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and says doubtfully, тАЬYou think?тАЭ

I know you perverts want to know how he performs. Well, I havenтАЩt the slightest idea. I find it incredible that this God will deign to spend time in the same room with a wizened, naked old fart. He has never expressed hesitancy about doing any of that dirty stuff, but I wouldnтАЩt dream of asking him.

Lets just say I am grateful I can caress that sweet, magnificent Thai youth, and he is appreciative of the financial assistance I can give him.

If I hear of any of you being unkind to him, you will answer to me.

OK, Now what's his phone number!

globalwanderer
September 13th, 2007, 22:27

How does that work, surely they don't rely on the bar for a salary, unless ur referring to the bar staff.

the dancers used to get 5000bht provided they got 10 offs in the month. It has now been cut to 3000bht. And yes they do rely on the bar... often if only to ensure they have money to pay their room rent.

September 13th, 2007, 22:39
OK, Now what's his phone number!

I've got it! :silent:
He really is a nice young man. Not my usual type, but I'm keeping that number in a safe place for a rainy day :bounce: :bounce:

Geezer
September 13th, 2007, 23:38
"OK, Now what's his phone number!"

I am loath to re-post this photo of Chang which has already appeared on the board, but not having asked his permission IтАЩm reluctant to post one of my own.

As he is in business, I think it would be alright to post this phone number. I want him to earn a million baht. Some think it is a bad idea. I prefer to err on the side of caution, and have deleted it.

September 13th, 2007, 23:44
I think posting the guy's phone number without his permission is a very bad move.

globalwanderer
September 13th, 2007, 23:54
it is totally inappropriate to post someone else's cell phone number.

Geezer
September 14th, 2007, 00:29
An example of a reasonable statement of opinion which I appreciate and have modified the post:

The Cockodile Hunter - тАЬI think posting the guy's phone number without his permission is a very bad move.тАЭ

An example of a statement by someone who confuses his opinion with truth:

globalwanderer - тАЬit is totally inappropriate to post someone else's cell phone number.тАЭ

Smiles
September 14th, 2007, 00:40
" ... An example of a reasonable statement of opinion which I appreciate and have modified the post:

An example of a statement by someone who confuses his opinion with truth ... "
Amazing how the addition of 2 small words " ... I think ..." change the context of people's statements from being overbearing & pushy, to being reasonable and comtemplative.
Rather like the sentence-ending Thai words " ... khap or kha ... " change a sentence from being hard & sometimes rude, to being soft & polite.

This kind of thoughtfulness would suit ~ for example ~ the lead posters over on Baht-Stop more than the hopeless lecturing which take place there more often than not. I think.

Cheers ...

September 14th, 2007, 02:00
I would hope nobody would be so impolite as to post ChangтАЩs phone number here, or elsewhere on the net, without his permission. He may be тАЬin the businessтАЭ but that doesnтАЩt mean he wants every nutcase with an internet connection calling him.

Now IтАЩm wishing I hadnтАЩt made my earlier flippant comment that I have his numberтАж

Bob
September 14th, 2007, 05:23
Amazing how the addition of 2 small words " ... I think ..." change the context of people's statements from being overbearing & pushy, to being reasonable and comtemplative.

Fully agree with you and Geezer. And, Smiles, you hit the nail exactly on the head as concerns the prior postings of your bosom buddy, Hedda. No problem with anybody having any opinion but it's a pain in the ass to hear an opinion given as fact (and implying that you're a low-life idiot if you don't accept it as a fact).

Oh well....this issue is displayed almost daily on most of the boards.

Wesley
September 14th, 2007, 06:01
I know we all wish we looked that good... accept your self as you are; old probably over weight and balding.

:cheers:

Wesley

September 14th, 2007, 07:21
I know we all wish we looked that good... accept your self as you are; old probably over weight and balding.

:cheers:

Wesley

Dear Guys,

I was being cheeky as usual, I would not expect anyone to post a phone number on the forum, unless it was mine!

September 14th, 2007, 08:18
Back to the photo.
I'm a little concerned about the ears.

Is he a ... Vulcan?

:geek:

September 14th, 2007, 08:21
when I met him he had the "hair", but now its all cut off, so you can see his big ears. He is from Issan also.

September 14th, 2007, 09:35
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2767-1.jpg
Khun Chang at the Wild West Bar Mr. South Pattaya competition last February .photo wowpow

Here he is in all his glory. His ears are normal just a light sabre stuck through his head. I guess that Geezer is not fully conversant with Photoshop - is anyone it's so complicated?

Wesley
September 14th, 2007, 09:49
I would be intimidated in bed with some one that hot, I like the cute ones whose aim it is to please, not to say he does not but, my over whelming experience has been the better they look the more they just "suck" in bed

Smiles
September 14th, 2007, 11:30
This photo looks quite fake to me. Slightly out of proportion.
Kind of like a overly made-up Thai face photo-manipulatedly (SP?) placed on top of Wowpow's New Body. (I think).

Cheers ...

September 14th, 2007, 13:38
Am I the only one who thinks his body looks freakish?
You guys pay extra for this?

Aunty
September 14th, 2007, 13:50
And does he ah, bend over to help the blokes out?

September 14th, 2007, 14:29
Has Billy had him yet?

Geezer
September 14th, 2007, 15:05
This photo looks quite fake to me. Slightly out of proportion.
Kind of like a overly made-up Thai face photo-manipulatedly (SP?) placed on top of Wowpow's New Body. (I think).

Cheers ...

As Wow Pow pointed out, the photo was taken at a competition where it is common for boys to use a bit of facial makeup. I once toyed with the idea of asking Chang to work on my eyes a little, just for fun. I thought better of it when the thought occurred he might get a hernia from laughing and be out of work for a while. Sort of like putting lipstick on a hog.

In Wow PowтАЩs photo Chang is employing the body builders technique of turning so that the abdomen is seen in profile while the shoulders are seen in a more of a frontal view. This, of course, causes the shoulders to appear wider relative to the waist.

For most of us such a pose would probably be counterproductive.

September 16th, 2007, 11:29
I looked into my Crystal last night and saw that the rumours are true and many guys have left and several of the superstars have gone to Boyz Boyz Boyz including Mr Chang 77 ( currently away at National Games - Nakornsrithammarat province
September 15-25, 2007 ) and several others. I heard that six more guys left on Friday. There are still some attractive muscle guys there but not too many punters at 11 p.m.

A Bomb's most attractive boys seemed to be the hunky doormen but inside there was a sprinkling of customers and a lot of boyz of which I found several attractive.

On to Boyz Boyz Boyz which was packed - difficult to avoid the smokers. The new stage position is a success and the katoey show was well received. Then eight hunks in jeans with bare torsos came on - WOW. They have a lot of boys and many athletic and bodybuilders there now.

Marsilius
September 16th, 2007, 12:36
I'd be concerned that any bar that is so full of smokers might be a fire trap (see other posts)...

globalwanderer
September 16th, 2007, 14:37
I looked into my Crystal last night and saw that the rumours are true and many guys have left and several of the superstars have gone to Boyz Boyz Boyz including Mr Chang 77 ( currently away at National Games - Nakornsrithammarat province
September 15-25, 2007 ) and several others. I heard that six more guys left on Friday. There are still some attractive muscle guys there but not too many punters at 11 p.m.

Not surprised that more have left, and no doubt more will. There were a few intent on working this month, getting their reduced pay and quitting. Staff and boys have been asking me for sometime if the other bars were as quiet at Crystal. I guess lack of income has made management reduce wages which has made many guys leave which....... Back to Crystal Girls soon?

September 16th, 2007, 15:09
Too bad that it seems like Crystal didn't work out. I'm not a fan of the muscled men, but it seemed like a good idea to have a bar in Pattaya that specialized in body builders for their afficianados, much like Tawan serves that niche in Bangkok. Is there not an adequate market for muscles in Pattaya?

Marsilius
September 16th, 2007, 15:17
I suspect that, over the years, Pattaya has been stereotyped as the place to visit for queeny boys and, indeed, small boys.

lonelywombat
September 17th, 2007, 11:42
After WildWestBoyz we thought we would see the show at Crystals.We looked in but did not stay.

The place was full of boys but most of them seemed to be grouped just inside the door. The place was full of smoke

I felt intimidated at being in the middle of about 8 boys in that narrow entrance, all urging me to enter and see the show

We walked back to Sunee and noticed that Kaos although closed has been divided into 2 and a new entrance installed

and it seemed busy. Rumours that Crazy Dragon was closed also proved to be incorrect

Having been caught itn the rain twice already, I headed home when it started again

September 17th, 2007, 12:30
Too bad that it seems like Crystal didn't work out. I'm not a fan of the muscled men, but it seemed like a good idea to have a bar in Pattaya that specialized in body builders for their afficianados, much like Tawan serves that niche in Bangkok. Is there not an adequate market for muscles in Pattaya?

There definately is "space" for a muscle bar in Pattaya - the major problem is if you don't get the "business model" right, forget it. Boyz Boyz Boyz has quite a few fit guys there and it works, why, because their "business model" works.

Crystal was great, but a little overpowering when you went there on occasions (isn't everywhere); off fees were expensive