PDA

View Full Version : Extradated-was a member of this forum?

February 14th, 2006, 11:22
Ex-chaplain tries to halt case
February 12, 2006
Chris Pippos THE former chaplain of an exclusive Adelaide boys school - previously extradited from Thailand to face child sex abuse charges - is attempting to overturn his committal to stand trial for the alleged crime.

John Mountford, 50, is taking action in the Supreme Court this week to quash his District Court trial.
Mountford has also made an application to the court to suppress his name and affidavit.

He was charged with multiple child sex offences in March last year after a protracted extradition from Thailand.

The offences were allegedly committed in 1991 and 1992 when he was a chaplain at St Peter's Boys School.

Mountford is seeking to have two witnesses, who cannot be named for legal reasons, examined during a preliminary examination in the Magistrates Court.

Advertisement:
Supreme Court documents show the Adelaide Magistrates Court declined to previously require the witnesses to be examined by Mountford's counsel.
Mountford has been on home detention bail in suburban Adelaide since April last year.

The allegations against Mountford were first raised in 2002 during the trial of an Anglican priest over sex abuse charges.

They were further detailed in a report by an independent inquiry into the handling of sex abuse allegations in the Anglican Church.

www.news.com.au (http://www.news.com.au)

February 14th, 2006, 14:37
maybe he shopped at 7/11 as well.

Are you sure you aren't an undercover Aussie cop ?. They have a reputation for being corrupt and vindictive and hanging around innocent people trying to lure them into committing a crime.
Now they're helping PM Thaksin in his great "drug war"-you know the one where 3000 dealers were executed without trial over a year ago.

February 14th, 2006, 17:21
maybe he shopped at 7/11 as well.

Are you sure you aren't an undercover Aussie cop ?. They have a reputation for being corrupt and vindictive and hanging around innocent people trying to lure them into committing a crime.

i will be going to Thailand soon and can go "undercover" in my investigations for you if you want.

what are your investigations in thailand

February 14th, 2006, 21:09
but be warned : there is a large prescense of AFP ( Aust Federal Police) based in Chaing Mai and doing the usual: catching small time drug pushers while the big guys getaway.

But do take note : that long enclosed arcade style street that has many bars and many young boys working there, This is a favourite hangout fot the AFP looking for likely farangs who are looking for younger boys and Im told by a bar owner that they spot a likely mark, make friends with them and couple of young lads are included and all go the room to negotiate sex at which point, hancuffs are produced and you mr sire : "are under arrest"

February 14th, 2006, 22:48
but be warned : there is a large prescense of AFP ( Aust Federal Police) based in Chaing Mai and doing the usual: catching small time drug pushers while the big guys getaway.

But do take note : that long enclosed arcade style street that has many bars and many young boys working there, This is a favourite hangout fot the AFP looking for likely farangs who are looking for younger boys and Im told by a bar owner that they spot a likely mark, make friends with them and couple of young lads are included and all go the room to negotiate sex at which point, hancuffs are produced and you mr sire : "are under arrest"

Can Australian Federal Police make arrests outside of Australia?

February 15th, 2006, 17:55
t"[/quote]

Can Australian Federal Police make arrests outside of Australia?[/quote]

Can mrsydney make arrest outside of sydney. is he real or not.

February 15th, 2006, 19:17
Mr Sydney -BRAVO

oh so I am not alone getting it in the neck for speaking out ---------------you are a good sort after all , we need more undercover cops on the look out in pattaya -its been a haven for pedophiles, sex offenders-- drugs dealers -pimps--and con-men for far too long ,

good luck to Thaksin and his drugs purge-------- for those of you who don't know, there is also a very large presence of European police officers from Germany Italy and the UK patrolling along side The Royal Thai Police Forces In Pattaya,

those that commit the crimes should think twice -because its is also policy to arrest at arrival in home countries offenders on arrival ,

big brother is Watching ,

February 15th, 2006, 19:18
Mr Sydney -BRAVO

oh so I am not alone getting it in the neck for speaking out ---------------you are a good sort after all , we need more undercover cops on the look out in pattaya -its been a haven for pedophiles, sex offenders-- drugs dealers -pimps--and con-men for far too long ,

good luck to Thaksin and his drugs purge-------- for those of you who don't know, there is also a very large presence of European police officers from Germany Italy and the UK patrolling along side The Royal Thai Police Forces In Pattaya,

those that commit the crimes should think twice -because its is also policy to arrest at arrival in home countries offenders on arrival ,

big brother is Watching ,

February 15th, 2006, 19:21
hiro-san-

have you ever heard of INTERPOL-------------------the answer is yes -these days no hiding place

February 19th, 2006, 07:54
I'm not advocating ANYONE going with underage persons..morally wrong and ILLEGAL..but if anyone thinks they can come to Thailand and for once in their life do something they normally wouldn't back home..DONT DO IT.

I don't agree with these "sting" type operations as I believe they may sometimes push someone to do something he normally wouldn't because despite his natural tendencies, he obeys the laws. Nor should these people be allowed to take avantage of Thailand , or other countries poverty.

And no the AFP can't arrest people in Thailand but they always have Thai policemen with them. Aust and Thailand closely co-operate in law enforcement but I wish they would concentrate on the big boys of drug pushing and the sex trade, rather than always aiming at the smaller fish.