PDA

View Full Version : Bali money boys _how much?

September 11th, 2007, 22:02
Anyone have experiences with bali moneyboys? How much is reasonable for overnight and any comments?
I noticed it's hard to get any info about this but i managed to find out from someone that the bars have lotsof freelancers

thanks

Wesley
September 11th, 2007, 22:07
I would be interested to know as well

TrongpaiExpat
September 11th, 2007, 22:46
I have two farang friends that used to live in Thailand and now reside in Bali. I asked them the very same question. The vague response I got was generally less than Thailand but you have to negotiate. None of this up-to-you stuff.

Yes, freelancers but not hard to find in the three gay bars and on the beach--they will find you. No off fees.

September 11th, 2007, 22:59
I wonder if most of them are cut? I guess if they're Balinese, they're uncut, but many guys there are originally Javanese and therefore, being Muslims, cut. I'm asking this question because I don't like circumcised dicks at all. One of the beauties of Thai men is that the overwhelming majority of them is uncut. :geek:

September 11th, 2007, 23:27
I think you'll find most of the whores in Bali are not Balinese.

September 11th, 2007, 23:42
Most of the money boys can be found at the gay bars/clubs in Seminyak area. No fixed rate but up to you to negotiate. I think you can't find genuine Balinese money boys.... most of the boys are from other parts of Indonesia and mostly muslims. Go to Gay Romeo and cruise them there.
I would prefer Thai boys anytime.

atri1666
September 12th, 2007, 00:15
Stayed january 10 days in seminyak and rented a villa. Was about 8min. to walk to kudos and q-bar in dyanapura street. Action starts very late and mostly after my time but visited once. Also visited hulucafe with taxi - was nice show and full of customers (straight and gay). 2 times i took boys from the gay beach (petitenget area) but i was haggling long time. Normal income is about 300000 rupiah for one month and the boys started with 1 million rupiah=about 95 euro - finally they have been happy with 80000 for one hour. Restaurant and shopping was very cheap and also take a taxi for some hours - the hotel taxidriver was very friendly and helped me to find everything - after 3 hours i paid only 70000 rupiah and gave him 20000 tip and a box cigarettes. All boys i was together have been uncut with big cocks. Will return and book next time the seminyak resort.Here some links 1. http://hulucafe.com/cafe.php?id=menu
2. http://www.kudosbali.com/ 3. http://bonitabali.com/index.html 4. http://www.doublesixclub.com/

September 12th, 2007, 00:27
I think you'll find most of the whores in Bali are not Balinese.

I have been in Bali and not one of the boy's is Balinese ! They come from all over Indonesia. How to find them ? Just go walk on Kuta beach at night. The boy's are more shy as Thais ( Thais are the Germans in Asia ! :clown: ) , but sweet a lot more. Money is what you tip them .

The hotel can " big problem", even at night, they real not like you bring a boy to your room !

Many Aussie at Bali same Billy, same T-shirt same kilo ! :cyclops:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/46807730546e6d1ace30e3.jpg

I never forget that night in Bali when we go out whit the Scorpions ( German hard rock group ) , in Hard Rock ca-fee in Kuta.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 12th, 2007, 08:58
a common misconception about the Balinese. The official religion is Hindu..not Muslim.

The Balinese were a race completely apart form the Indonesians who incorporated the island into Indonesia..they even claim all of New Guinea and most of Australia is rightfully theirs.

So pure Balinese lads are extremely handsome and tend to be chunkier than Thais..but you are correct that there has been much inter-marriage.

The Indonesian ruling classes ( as distinct from the peasant classes who are wonderful people) are the ones who have fucked Bali in my view. People may comment on corruption in Thailand..the Indonesians take it to unheard of levels.

September 12th, 2007, 13:59
a common misconception about the Balinese. The official religion is Hindu..not Muslim.

If you'll read the entire thread you'll see that, that misconception is not common on this thread.

One has to wonder if you have been overindulging in alcohol, sir.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 15th, 2007, 17:35
you would realize there is absolutely no question I have been overindulging in alcohol.

But thank you for referring to me as 'sir'..I like a man who recognizes his elders and betters.

September 15th, 2007, 17:59
Interestingly, this morning I have just bought an elder tree (white). I doubt you'll be interested in its produce for a couple of years though. Betters? I see you've read my earlier stuff on delusions.

loke
November 1st, 2011, 02:43
I have been one time in Bali , but not for sex.

It is a beutiful place and friendly people if you avoid the worst tourist streets.

Very cheap and good food, I love it.

I watched a Hindu ceremony at the beach and then suddenly a cute boy invited me home to his place to experience his culture. They just want to show foreigners how important the Balinese culture is for them .

I will return , gay scene I am not sure is very big there. Except the clubs already mentioned.