PDA

View Full Version : car or motorbike for rent? Crappy cars/bikes only

Dboy
September 11th, 2007, 08:40
Would like to rent a car or motorbike for the next few months. Not looking for anything nice. The more rust and broken glass, the better I will like it. In fact, if the vehicle has already
been rolled over a few times, crashed into a rice paddy, or caught fire, that would be perfect..you get the idea.

PM me.

dboy

September 13th, 2007, 10:09
Go to Mai Pang in Jomtien Complex ('Christian Values motorbike rental') -- most of their bikes are in pretty good nick, but I'm sure they would be delighted to let you pick from some of the manky old bikes in the back! And they excel at stinky crash helmets!

One month costs 2500 baht, I'm not sure about short term hire. There are other shops in the area who will (reputedly) bargain a bit more, but I've found that Mai Pang are quite good about swapping out a bike without questions, and don't seem to be bothered about a few extra scratches etc. You can also bring the bike in for tuning etc. (I usually just swap for a new bike).

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 14th, 2007, 12:45
does he still have his car hire business ?...he did have small reliable cars..indeed I think you can actually buy the business if you want.

prices are so competitive in Pattaya that hiring a small reliable auto is a cinch..and I love the way they deliver the car to you. Some of these Asian models I've never heard of are terrific little things to zip about in..

however if you really want one that has:"been rolled over a few times, crashed into a rice paddy, or caught fire, that would be perfect"..you obviously want a car previously hired by Billy/wx40afp..again, Bottings your man.