View Full Version : Gossip

September 11th, 2007, 07:39
Dear Guys,

Not from me.

I am just letting you know that the gossip is Kaos will re=open this next week under new name and new owner doubt if the last bits is true!

I got that bit wrong before! [ licences!]

Amazing Thailand indeed!

September 11th, 2007, 08:05
with the same mama sans?

bucknaway
September 11th, 2007, 08:07
I have never been in that bar.... Hell... I just found Sunee by accident 2 years ago! Anyway.. Is it worth visiting?

September 11th, 2007, 08:09
I have never been in that bar.... Hell... I just found Sunee by accident 2 years ago! Anyway.. Is it worth visiting?

for you no - mostly femme types and small bodies. A few big cocks though im led to believe *cough*

Dboy
September 11th, 2007, 08:17
Dear Guys,

Not from me.

I am just letting you know that the gossip is Kaos will re=open this next week under new name and new owner doubt if the last bits is true!

Amazing Thailand indeed!

This is what I was expecting.

bucknaway
September 11th, 2007, 08:38
for you no - mostly femme types and small bodies. A few big cocks though im led to believe *cough*

All you had to say was FEM TYPE... Thanks for the warning hehe

September 11th, 2007, 13:24
I like Kaos once in awhile. There are some good ones in there tho it may take a while to sort them out. As for femmes it has its share as does most bars do now. Yes also there are a FEW younger ones but as I said you have to sort them out. It offers a wide variety of types shapes and sizes. Out of a month stay I may vist the place twice but then I am not a bar person.

September 11th, 2007, 17:28
I like Kaos once in awhile. There are some good ones in there tho it may take a while to sort them out. As for femmes it has its share as does most bars do now. Yes also there are a FEW younger ones but as I said you have to sort them out. It offers a wide variety of types shapes and sizes. Out of a month stay I may vist the place twice but then I am not a bar person.

Hi luvthai,

I have no comment on the bar, but plenty on the system!

September 12th, 2007, 02:03
it will be only a new name and on the papers a new manager but still the same french owner the same mamasan and the same collection of boys as before the same thing has been done before by Crazy to become XXX years ago

llz
September 12th, 2007, 03:57
According to the latest PG Report which has just been issued, the new name would be "Villa Rouge Nightclub" and the opening date would be September 12th ...
PGreport (http://www.pgreport.com/110907/110907.htm)

September 12th, 2007, 04:23
We shall wait and see how long it stays open for under the name. The police are not that stupid?

AKAHagrid-old
September 12th, 2007, 04:48
... new name would be "Villa Rouge Nightclub" ...
*Wonderful*

Another club name laden with Ls and Rs for the Thai folk to stumble their way through.

One would have thought the lesson would have been learnt with the horrific "Club Clubbing Clubber". Take your brolly if you plan to discuss that one with a local.

Farewell "Kaos", your sparse consonants and bi-syllabicity will be missed.

kodiak
September 12th, 2007, 05:58
Funny i quite enjoyed KAOS their 10pm wank show....always just threw 20 baht into the hat....ive been there many times and have a pretty good sense of age......but didnt see any real young there....I think some of the older folks...have a harder time to tell the age of a thai boy....they often look younger than actual age.......so to me they are only young if they are in fact under 18 not just because they look young. And never had any problem with mamasans there...the one lady boy from Udon Thani was never much problem...actaully very nice....took good care of me.....maybe because the boy i took several times was also from Udon Thani.... KAOS will be missed......but many more to take its place....will make it that much more fun to go and see the new changes..!!

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 12th, 2007, 08:37
you removed that black spot and gave us a gander at your donger.

September 12th, 2007, 10:33

Definitely!

krobbie
September 12th, 2007, 15:20

Definitely!

You don't really think that's buckanaway do you? I'm so gullible I thought kquill and luchtimeobooze were serious.

September 12th, 2007, 15:23

Definitely!

You don't really think that's buckanaway do you? I'm so gullible I thought kquill and luchtimeobooze were serious.

Broken dreams!

krobbie
September 12th, 2007, 15:33
Broken dreams!

I'll get over it, I assure you, K.

September 12th, 2007, 15:43
We shall wait and see how long it stays open for under the name. The police are not that stupid?

Somewhere else this is common business practice. Some places getting closed down almost regularly according to the time limits giving by the law and re-open following day with “new” name, documents, owners, licences. The costs are already included in profits. I am not sure that customers even notice the changes …

I personally do know nearly a dozen places in Bangkok, mostly gay owned but not specifically gay. There daily turnovers are just breathtaking.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 12th, 2007, 20:13
of course it's him..! why wouldn't it be ?. Buckanaway is a proud African American (or black to me) and loves showing of his body !..and why not ?.

Come on Buckanaway..I'm very partial to a big black donger and I know you have one..send me a pic and make an old man happy you saucy devil.

I've heard about your exploits at Babylon..you are a total slut and many Thai lads have told me what you get up to.

September 12th, 2007, 20:23
Dear Guys,

Not from me.

Amazing Thailand indeed!

Yes and in Africa is tommorrow Mother Day!!

:diabloanifire: