PDA

View Full Version : Phuket & Phi Phi

kjun12
September 10th, 2007, 09:32
Hi guys. I'm looking for some advice on places to stay & things to see in Phuket & Phi Phi Islands. Any words would be appreciated.

Thanks!

September 10th, 2007, 10:55
I have stayed at Club One Seven www.cluboneseven.net (http://www.cluboneseven.net) several times. It is close enough to Paradise Complex (the gay area) but far enough away to be quiet at night. The staff is excellent and makes you feel at home. There is a pool and hottub in the garden area, and a nice happy hour. Your breakfast for two is included in the room, and no charge for bring a second person to your room. It is gay owned and managed.

Things to see....let's see, Phuket Fantasea would be number one. It is a great show, and the buffet is excellent. Also a trip to Phi Phi island is good, and the ATV was one of the favorites of both myself and my boyfriend. There is also Simon Cabaret and Spynx for shows, horseback riding, and go cart racing. The hotel can book any/all of these, and Daniel, the manager, would be the one to talk to about the best tours, etc.