PDA

View Full Version : I'm no Rice Queen!

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 09:24
I am not a тАЬRice QueenтАЭ

But I play one in ThailandтАж.

When I am home here in the USA, I am open to any race of guy if there is an element of attraction there, but when I am in Thailand I am only looking for Asian fun. It is the same when I traveled to Puerto Rico, I only played with the Latin guys.

Only once in Thailand have I had sex with a Farang. It was when I was unable to walk due to my sprained ankle and I was forced to spend the full day at Babylon. He was a HOT guy from Israel who had never had sex with a black guy before. I know I had a rule, but the people of Israel have been through so much. I had no choice, I had to screw him. He was great! I will never forget тАЬWhatтАЩs his name.тАЭ

Now on the gay chat boards, I have a тАЬNo FarangтАЭ statement but do they heed it? No! They ignore it and clog up my box with non-Thai welcomes and salutations. Before I tried to be nice and reply to each and ever one of them and tell then that when I am in Thailand I only desire the Thai guys. Now I just ignore some... Them DAM German guys are the worst with the kind greetings and sweet talk. I hate them the most!

I mean, it says in my profile... No FARANG. Asian only... Do they leave me alone? No! They offer their asian boyfriends for sex in a 3 way! What part of NO FARANG are they not understanding?

When I look at a profile and read that they are looking but state тАЬNO BLACKтАЭ I just move on. I donтАЩt challenge it or offer them a 3 way with a non-black and myself as if I am the fine print in the deal or the booby-trap. I understand when I am not wanted or needed.

When I go to the bars and try to be friendly to the non-Thai guys, they end-upтАж Well.. How can I put this? I will just say it. They cock-block! Nothing burns me up more than a Cock-blocker! Especially when it is my cock that is being blocked!

There should be something visitors to Thailand can wear. Something that lets over Non-Thai visitors knowтАж.. тАЬI am not a Rice Queen, but I play one in Thailand.тАЭ Maybe an armband that has тАЬT.O.тАЭ on itтАж For Thai Only. Or A.O. For Asian Only?

Sure I did have FUN with that guy from Israel, and I was tricked into a 3 way with a Farang from Canada at the House of Male (donтАЩt ask) in Chiang Mai, but going to Thailand for the farang? I just canтАЩt wrap my lips around, I mean I canтАЩt wrap my mind around that idea.

I meanтАж I am not a Rice Queen, but I do play one in ThailandтАж.

Smiles
February 14th, 2006, 09:30
What EXACTLY are we looking at here?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/bucky.jpg

Looks lke a 'waterfall' or something? Or some crotcheting work by my mother? Or the beard on Xerxes The Great as pictured on bas reliefs in Babylon?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/xerxes.jpg

cheers ...

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 09:33
I was playing with my camera saturday....

Small it looks nice...

Expanded, it looks cheap, slutty and common.

I LOVE IT!

February 14th, 2006, 09:34
You really should be spanked.

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 09:36
Spanked?

Spanked.... Dreamboys... # 30 something... Chin House about 2 years ago. As yes... I remember it well :bom:

You really should be spanked.

Smiles
February 14th, 2006, 09:40
Chunky ... love handles ... but endearing nonetheless for the courage in posting it. Kind of like Heath Ledger's turn in Brokeback Mountain
The belly button smiles like Jabba The Hut in Starwars. :blackeye:

Cheers ...

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 09:51
That is how everyone at work describes me too :(

Chunky ... love handles ... but endearing nonetheless for the courage in posting it. Kind of like Heath Ledger's turn in Brokeback Mountain
The belly button smiles like Jabba The Hut in Starwars. :blackeye:

Cheers ...

elephantspike
February 14th, 2006, 11:32
Damn! I was trying to add one of those Japaneese censor strips to your avatar, but you changed it.

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 17:21
That was very nice of you but that pic played tricks with your eyes. I covered myself with a solid image and then used a dissolving spray filter to blend the image.

You guys just have a dirty mind! :geek:

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 17:36
I have put up a temp until I can edit a recent photo..... One that does oot put the imagination into overdrive LOL :bounce:

Damn! I was trying to add one of those Japaneese censor strips to your avatar, but you changed it.

February 14th, 2006, 18:58
Me thinks you complain too much. Be thankful that people are interested in you. :albino:

bucknaway
February 14th, 2006, 23:09
No complaint. There was a topic related to this on another board.. I figured I would bring it to this board. :)

February 14th, 2006, 23:32
Chunky ... love handles ... but endearing nonetheless for the courage in posting it.

I agree. I wish more fat people would post pics of themselves.

Bob
February 15th, 2006, 05:49
Geez, Sybil, what a bitch!
You call Bucky fat??? Let's see your porcine beauty spread across these pages!

bucknaway
February 15th, 2006, 08:28
Don't worry everyone! Smiles is ontop of it!

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/avatars/34090233443f29101382c1.jpg

He helped me find a filter that will stop you guys from looking at my crotch! :clown:

elephantspike
February 15th, 2006, 11:25
I covered myself with a solid image and then used a dissolving spray filter to blend the image.

I am relieved to read this. I was afraid you had some kind of deformity, ummmm..... Down There (You know?)
:ky: