PDA

View Full Version : Silly Stupidity

September 6th, 2007, 00:25
Guys,

I am sorry to some of the posters on the board, George, Andrew Drummond, reporter, and various people who have now phoned me and e mailed.

I have no idea who posted this but just to let the board know the following.

I am 45 years old not 49. I am alive and well and all my test results have been favourable and as good as I could expect. I am pleased as are the Doctors at Bumrungrad.

I have informed Jinks already by e mail. This is pure stupidity unworthy of further comment on the mental state of the person who submitted it.

I have at no time been involved with BBB or Toyboys. I am not looking nor have I been looking for a business in Sunnee Plaza.

I do not understand the posters implication of "fellow AIDS sufferers" My status in that department is HIV-.

Finally, if I were to depart this world, it would be unlikely to have a service in a Synagogue in Pattaya when I am a Roman Catholic living up in Kalasin!

I will try contact Pattaya city news and inform them,ask them to correct this, and see if the poster can be traced,although I doubt it!

elephantspike
September 6th, 2007, 00:29
Thanks for clearing that up, Kevin, and sorry for the misinformation. That thread is deleted now.

September 6th, 2007, 00:34
Thanks for clearing that up, Kevin, and sorry for the misinformation. That thread is deleted now.

Dear Spike,

It comes as a bit of a shock reading your own obituary, even though it was all wrong!

Anyway, they have managed to get me up and of of bed now. They haven't distressed me, just people around me!

September 6th, 2007, 00:40
Thanks for posting so quickly Kevin and you have no need to be sorry where I am concerned. When you answered your phone, I could have kissed you. I bet you are glad that I was 600 Kls away. :) Speak soon. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/hug.gif

George.

September 6th, 2007, 00:49
A quick background to lurkers and other observers:

I had started a thread (thankfully now deleted by Spike!) that quoted a message from ThaiVisa.com (also now thankfully deleted!) which was an obituary for Kevin. My apologies to all, especially to Kevin, who may have read that bizarre post while it was still visible!