PDA

View Full Version : tschkavsky-geez we cant bloody wait ! complaint

September 5th, 2007, 15:50
Hi,

Is there a Doctor in the House please??

PinkSilom
September 5th, 2007, 18:18
'...it took me 15 minutes to work out how to take the bloody lid off .'

That quickly! I guess I underestimated you.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 5th, 2007, 18:25
you can take them any where.

sing_lofty_sing
September 5th, 2007, 18:49
Im sure not all Aussie's are so foul mouthed and rude as you. I dont find you clever or funny as some members of this forum do. With a bit of luck you and your friends might just upset somone enough for the police to cart you off to the cop shop.
Your the sort of slob that goes to Thailand to cause trouble for others, with your beer and loud rude behaviour. What are you some young backpacker of 18 or 19, naaa i dont think so somhow. Maybe i could expect that loutish acts from kids going away for their first holiday together on Ibiza.
Its people like you on this forum that stop others posting here,as like me we just get fed up with your rude and vulger writing and insulting comments. Im now putting you on IGNORE. AS YOUR REPLY TO MY COMMENT DOESNT INTEREST ME.
I hope others follow too so maybe then except for the few of your fans who seem to think your the life and sole of this forum you will just be reading your own posts as everyone else put you on Igy too

PinkSilom
September 5th, 2007, 20:20
Dear sing_lofy_sing,

According to our records, you also post under donny-darko, jolyjacktar and sexy_lofty_sexy. It does seem a bit bizarre that you would attack wx40afp like this, when only last Sunday you said, 'Billy is the one guy i would happily go out on the piss with,as hes got some life in him. Might like the odd bareback or 2 but hey im all for barebacking billy and he knows it too. Im waiting to meet up with Billy and ive promissed him a trip out on my boat ( even if i hire one again), a lot of boys and music and beer should see me and billy boy onto a good trip. Keep up the reports Bill you old sea dog you ha ha ha ha'

If you don't find him clever or funny, why do you encourage him?

alipatt-old
September 6th, 2007, 01:09
[quote="wx40afp"]With a bit of luck you and your friends might just upset someone enough

,switch over to another forum and read their 2 ads on how to be a better wanker.!

DO YOU HAVE THE URL?? ALWAYS INTERESTED IN IMPROVEMENT

Brad the Impala
September 6th, 2007, 01:26
Hi,

Is there a Doctor in the House please??

Perhaps this started the rumour?! That's the trouble with posting tongue in cheek, you could choke on it. Certainly the Colonel is hoping to choke on it while tongue in cheek.

September 6th, 2007, 08:58
Did You not say before that La Cage was a bar for snobs with a very very British accent looks more like the local hooligans bar
what happened after the fish and chips wrapped in newspaper they had there coming out the real you a skinhead

September 6th, 2007, 18:09
Did You not say before that La Cage was a bar for snobs with a very very British accent looks more like the local hooligans bar
what happened after the fish and chips wrapped in newspaper they had there coming out the real you a skinhead

What?

Only skinheads eat fish and chips, must tell my Mam!

September 6th, 2007, 18:26
I agree Billy is rude and crude and shows no consideration for anyone. But I also agree this forum should be an open forum and unfortunately Billy has a right to post here. I am just waitng for him to insult the wrong guy in thailand and I'm sure he'll wake up in the hospital someday. If he back stabes his friends in Aussieland the way he backstabs his friends in thailand (monty must look like a pin cushion by now) then I am glad not to be a freind .

Wesley
September 6th, 2007, 21:20
Billy is harmless, I agree he is a Brick short of a full load, however, most of his stuff I either read... if its not too long... or skip it. In either case he is mostly harmless in as much as most posters here do not take him too seriously, at least I don't. I still think he is more like the forum mascot. He is having fun or at least trying to and since he posts intelligently under other names its obvious that he is just having fun with us and I take most of his stuff as a grain of salt. No need to let it get to you.

since no one has killed him after all this time there I would assume he is not all that bad of a guy in private and probably other than his looks ( if what I hear is true) he is relatively normal. Of course I could be entirely wrong and if so it would not be the first time I was wrong about people . However, as stated I see him as a harmless Mascot and read what he posts as such.

September 6th, 2007, 21:20
[quote="luvthai"]I agree Billy is rude and crude and shows no consideration for anyone. But I also agree this forum should be an open forum and unfortunately Billy has a right to post here. I am just waitng for him to insult the wrong guy in thailand and I'm sure he'll wake up in the hospital someday. If he back stabes his friends in Aussieland the way he backstabs his friends in thailand (monty must look like a pin cushion by now) then I am glad not to be a freind

He is merely a very bad actor, playing to an audience of anyone who will listen to him. Quite pathetic really but there is some humour if you look closely. Every board has to have a clown, we should be honoured that we have the Queen Of Clowns all to ourselves, (and Ting Tong & etc.)