PDA

View Full Version : deceased member-Davey

Sen Yai
September 5th, 2007, 14:50
this poster went under the name of DAVEY,so i have been told

Is this Davey612 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/avatars/678317345437fe2a25f380.jpg

I hope not, as I think Davey612 is one of the more interesting members of this board, although I've noticed he has not been posting much recently.

If you're 'out there somewhere' Davey612 please sign in and tell us. If you're 'up there somewhere', Rest in Peace.

September 5th, 2007, 17:06
My condolences to family and friends of the deceased.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 5th, 2007, 18:29
but at least he spent time in Paradise On Earth..otherwise known as Pattaya.

It's all very transient..I've just returned from drinkies where I was told a lovely PR woman with 2 young kiddies was roller-skating in the park on Sunday-slipped over and smashed the back of her skull..now on life support which will be switched of in a few days..and only 34 !!

Treat every day as if it's your last..one day you will be right !!

September 5th, 2007, 19:23
this poster went under the name of DAVEY,so i have been told

Is this Davey612 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/images/avatars/678317345437fe2a25f380.jpg

I hope not, as I think Davey612 is one of the more interesting members of this board, although I've noticed he has not been posting much recently.

If you're 'out there somewhere' Davey612 please sign in and tell us. If you're 'up there somewhere', Rest in Peace.

I warrant that the above post is not about Davey612 !

Smiles
September 19th, 2007, 07:13
Has anyone any real knowledge that this story about the death of Davey612 is true or not? It was started by Billy/WD-40 (who's credibility is as low as it's possible to be), so that in itself makes me skeptical.

On the other hand, Davey has not posted on Sawatdee since August 1st, which I think would be unusual. Although Davey was not a mega-poster, he normally showed up with his 2-cents worth quite regularly.

Any more news about this? I hope it is false . . . Davey was one of the 'new' Sawatdee's very first sign-ups, and for that reason alone, his departure for such a 'final' reason would be very sad.

Cheers ...

September 19th, 2007, 07:37
Has anyone any real knowledge that this story about the death of Davey612 is true or not? It was started by Billy/WD-40 (who's credibility is as low as it's possible to be), so that in itself makes me skeptical.

On the other hand, Davey has not posted on Sawatdee since August 1st, which I think would be unusual. Although Davey was not a mega-poster, he normally showed up with his 2-cents worth quite regularly.

Any more news about this? I hope it is false . . . Davey was one of the 'new' Sawatdee's very first sign-ups, and for that reason alone, his departure for such a 'final' reason would be very sad.

Cheers ...

davey612 is my best friend i met on SF ! Him alive sure ! :cheers:

Davey612
September 19th, 2007, 09:45
Gosh, I had to pinch myself to see if I was alive or I had become a ghost.

I am not sure if Billy meant me or not. But for the rest of you guys who thought the news was about me, sorry to disappoint you. Still alive. Just moving on to other cultures (i.e., fine tuning my Spanish), that's all.

Ah Baziel, thanks for the posting.

elephantspike
September 19th, 2007, 09:52
Whew! Glad to see you, Davey.:cheers:

That's the second false death rumor on here in less than a month.

Smiles
September 19th, 2007, 10:48
:flower: Well, I'm truly glad!
I wonder which 'Davey' The Troll meant? Come on WD, you started this ... can you shed some light on the Dead Davey? Was he by any chance, a Dane?

Glad to see the rumour was greatly exaggerated, Dave.

Cheers ...

September 19th, 2007, 14:52
Whew! Glad to see you, Davey.:cheers:

That's the second false death rumor on here in less than a month.

Yeah Spike,

I'm still not dead either! Alive and kicking!

September 19th, 2007, 15:32
Ironically the last time I visited the deceased guy's gay strip club in Washington DC I met some nice Thai students. He sounds like he was quite an interesting guy, sorry he had to leave us.

September 19th, 2007, 18:25
Like all I am glad you are still with us! wd40, that just is not funny!You can and do better! Fix up the DOO, funily enough I was in west Dubbo last night,(No Shit)!