PDA

View Full Version : Why do these homos keep sucking my cock?

gearguy
September 5th, 2007, 05:02
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34118

September 5th, 2007, 10:44
I never have this problem, and from the posts on here I think the typical users of this board have no such problems either. Many post to say that they are willing to pay young men for a little company and the activities described would be expensive extras.

Perhaps the young man should seek a more youthful forum where others who share his problem might be more prevalent. Few here will be able to empathise.

However, I would suggest that the gentleman in question be very careful of anyone who tries to sit on his face as suffocation by fatty flab is an horrible death.

September 5th, 2007, 13:58
However, I would suggest that the gentleman in question be very careful of anyone who tries to sit on his face as suffocation by fatty flab is an horrible death.Are we sure - it's my life's ambition :idea:

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 12th, 2007, 20:55
the real question is why won't homos suck my cock ?

September 12th, 2007, 22:08
the real question is why won't homos suck my cock ?
In your case your signature probably tells all !!

Smiles
September 15th, 2007, 00:09
I enjoyed his personal antidote to this kind of horrible assault:

" ... I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measuresтАФlike maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that ... "

This guy needs to be hunted down, and ..... (fill in your own ending ~ so to speak).

Cheers ...

gearguy
September 15th, 2007, 06:21
I love the paragraph:

"I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?"

elephantspike
September 15th, 2007, 13:11
Fucking Cocksuckers!

Aunty
September 15th, 2007, 13:33
Fucking Cocksuckers!

Yes.