PDA

View Full Version : general impressions ptya bars

September 3rd, 2007, 14:00
just a few comments for anyone who is not cureently here.
it is indeed VERY QUIET, even for low season. boys town is a yawn, with sunee hyperventilating but still having a remote pulse. topman was empty last night, only 4 gorillas on stage, a few found there way there for the show, which started off slow and disappointing but built up to a decent show in the end. different to what can be experienced at west boys, which incidentally had a bit of an exterior show on at about 10pm last night, i.e. in the soi outside the bar. not a bad idea ta all.
boys town has the usual cafe fraternity sitting there and gawking all night, haven't these people got any life left in them, i ask? - LOOK bar in sunee is bordering on the really young ones, not good at all, with KAOS employing the services of a mamasan that is overtly and aggressively touting for drinks for herself. very off-putting and i won't be back there for a while. JJJ is nicely done up, nice boys too, not hard sell there either. HAPPY BOYS around the corner is quiet and different (boys' attire and stage set up) and quite nice to spend an hour or so. There's an upstairs section too, for the more intimate action. - dongtan beach is the usual, quiet, with the ususal boring permanent crowd there annoying everyone with their constant talking about their health problems, their pet dogs and their sheer penetrating boredom.
the relatively new sauna halfway between ptya and jomtien (samsuk) is a nice piece of work and i hope punya can make it work in the long run.
so much for now.

bing
September 3rd, 2007, 14:39
Thanks for the update

September 3rd, 2007, 20:45
don't tell me YOU were the BIG FAT ARSE sitting next to ME?????

September 4th, 2007, 15:34
i did not recognise you - you look so different from your online id photo - much uglier than i had expected.