PDA

View Full Version : 90 Baht Drinks at Topman

September 2nd, 2007, 20:48
You wanted it, so here it is.

Happy Hour.

All standard Drinks only 90 Bt between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday 3rd September only.

PinkSilom
September 2nd, 2007, 21:03
Well, that's just crazy! I shall cancel my evening meal to make sure I'm there for eight. Will you be repeating the offer on 23rd September 2008, just in case anyone is thinking of booking flights for next year?

September 2nd, 2007, 21:28
Well, that's just crazy!
You got it in one!! It is just a gimmick for cheap advertising whilst ensuring that it will not cost the bar very much if any do attend. Extra attendees are likely to be small in number because of the short notice.

Such blatant advertising is liable to drive customers away from Topman rather than attract them. Perhaps they should have a word in the Bucket woman's shell-like ear!!

Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive.

alipatt-old
September 2nd, 2007, 21:55
must admit - Topman has not got on my must visit list.

Smiles
September 2nd, 2007, 23:24
" ... Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive ... "
That brings up a question. What business is in the place where Niddy's Nook once was? How are they doing (remembering the chorus of "location, location"?).

Cheers ...

September 3rd, 2007, 01:02
Big Deal One night only.

jinks
September 3rd, 2007, 02:41
Big Deal One night only.

No not one night only.... 2 Hours only

September 3rd, 2007, 05:05
Two hours of 90 Baht drinks would put me out of action for the rest of the night.

September 3rd, 2007, 06:24
... I will check with Thai airlines to see if I can get a ticket tomorrow, to take advantage of this great offer.

Dboy
September 3rd, 2007, 07:32
" ... Topman should have learned from the Niddy's Nook saga that incessant and annoying advertising is counter-productive ... "
That brings up a question. What business is in the place where Niddy's Nook once was? How are they doing (remembering the chorus of "location, location"?).

Cheers ...

That's "Office Boy", and you can hear the crickets (it's deadly quiet). It wouldn't be a bad location if there were other venues in the area, but Day/Night seems better for dining than boy bars right now.

Dboy

catawampuscat
September 3rd, 2007, 08:31
at least, Office Boy doesn't play the best hamburger in the world game and at least the owner doesn't
post here to drum up business.

It is a comfortable friendly place in Day-Nite and has no pretensions of grandeur about it. The boys seems
eager if not abundant and for those who find themselves in that location, it is not a bad place for a brew.... :cat:

September 3rd, 2007, 14:04
140 for a drink during the show is ok, i guess, but outof show hours it is a rip off

September 3rd, 2007, 17:17
wx40afp

Yes we are listening to you. Thanks for you input.

I have just spoken to the Boss this afternoon and he is willing to extend the trial period to the end of the month.

So it will be..... All normal drinks 90 Baht from 8 pm until 10 pm EVERY NIGHT. Until 30th September when it will be reviewed.

Lets wait and see what happens.