View Full Version : Why using money boys makes you a better person

September 2nd, 2007, 09:12
I simply cannot be bothered with a boyfriend; does that make me a useless old cunt with too much time on my hands, as one poster has recently asserted? A recent study has shown that men who pay prostitutes regularly tend to have the most enlightened attitudes as well as being much better educated. This study is about American men who are customers of (women) prostitutes but since many of us here are customers of male prostitutes in Thailand, perhaps it has some resonance

Among men who pay for sex, the repeat customers tend to have the most enlightened attitudes toward women, according to an analysis of johns conducted by four economics professors. Drawing on a survey of 1,342 men arrested for solicitation in four Western U.S. cities, the authors found that men who frequent prostitutes tend to be slightly older and much better educated than the average American male, they have less sex but more partners, and (as you might expect) they have unhappier marriages. The authors split the johns into two categories: regular customers and тАЬexperimenters,тАЭ who claim to have been with a sex worker at most once before being arrested. Regulars are more likely to view going to prostitutes as a way to have sex without bothering with conventional relationships, and they claim to enjoy sexual variety and tend to be less interested in control during sex. Experimenters are more likely to view visits to prostitutes as a complement to stable relationships, and they tend to have more-negative views of both prostitutes and women in general. Overall, 74 percent reported that they always wear a condom (men with stable relationships were less likely to use protection, at least with prostitutes).

тАФтАЬWhat Money Buys: Clients of Street Sex Workers in the U.S.,тАЭ Marina Della Giusta, Maria Laura Di Tommaso, Isilda Shima, and Steinar Str├╕m, Applied Economics

September 2nd, 2007, 09:29
No.. it doesn't make you a useless old cunt. .but it can make you a bitter, lonely old cunt. One hour of "wham bam, thank you mam (or boy in our case)" is no substitute for a night of spooning with a cutie that really LOVES you, not your wallet.

September 2nd, 2007, 09:41
No.. it doesn't make you a useless old cunt. .but it can make you a bitter, lonely old cunt. One hour of "wham bam, thank you mam (or boy in our case)" is no substitute for a night of spooning with a cutie that really LOVES you, not your wallet.Ah yes, Jake, thanks for popping by. I don't recall seeing your response to my question in the thread about the 79yo Englishman who got a bit of S&M rather than a threesome. What is the appropriate gap in age, in your opinion? You were pretty adamant that that poor old buffer should have hung up his testicles and retired from the sexual arena, as I recall

Aunty
September 2nd, 2007, 09:43
You've appeared to have made a spelling mistake in your choice of thread title, Hovelturd. Let me correct it for you.

Why using money boys makes you a bitter person.

September 2nd, 2007, 09:50
And I see my niece Aunty has dropped by as well. I'm sure jinks and ES will forgive me when I reveal that Aunty's full name is Tourette Higgs; those of us with an interest in particle physics will immediately recognise the significance of that name, but for the rest of Forum members, the significance of a Higgs to particle physics is its tendency to decay into a bottom (or two bottoms, in fact). Aunty often makes much of this tendency in the learned journal for which being The Editor is her life's work - Nuclear Physics for the Under Fives. The Higgs name (so unfortunate) comes from her father, the under-footman who ran away with my half-sister, having had his way with her and got her pregnant, to the arse-end of the world (Nw Zlnd), all those years ago

Wesley
September 2nd, 2007, 09:53
You've appeared to have made a spelling mistake in your choice of thread title, Hovelturd. Let me correct it for you.

Why using money boys makes you a bitter person.

And Smiles said you don't read... Have fun

Wesley

Dboy
September 2nd, 2007, 09:58
Don't pay for sex, pay them to leave afterward. There's NOTHING wrong with paying for it. Some people are just to anti-social for a real relationship, so short-term rentals work out best for all concerned.

Dboy

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 2nd, 2007, 15:52
that you are certainly a useless old cunt...and probably much the better for admitting it !.

However I'm pleased to see finally a newspaper of note is saying what I have been preaching for years..who the hell wants a boyfriend ?.

Of course it's more fun buying sex !.

even a pretend boyfriend is a better deal..you can fantasy all you want..send a stipend each month and be free to screw around like a rabbit.

who the hell wants some prissy face slapping ninny bugging you all day..getting more unattractive and fat by the month ? (unless he gives a brlliant b/j)

(ps: Spell Check doesn't even question the word 'cunt' !)

September 2nd, 2007, 16:17
Ex and hopp is rather careless ...

Too many develop a throw-away mentaly, unknowingly causing great stress. Throw-away is in any way a rather selfish habbit.

It seams like that the common ex'n-hopp mentality is rather growing. The only good thing obout this is, that selfish people are usually very unhappy.

September 2nd, 2007, 19:10

Too many develop a throw-away mentaly, unknowingly causing great stress. Throw-away is in any way a rather selfish habbit.

It seams like that the common ex'n-hopp mentality is rather growing. The only good thing obout this is, that selfish people are usually very unhappy.

Interesting comment ttom, I have myself been guilty of the "throw-away" society and quite honestly felt very bad about it. I do however, feel that as I am not going to commit myself to a LTR I might be doing someone a favour indirectly. We have all heard the 'butterfly' stories and the rest of the crap, I believe if you don't make false promises, don't make demands and enjoy your time in Thailand, there is no need to feel that you are 'using' someone.

September 2nd, 2007, 19:10

Interesting comment ttom, I have myself been guilty of the "throw-away" society and quite honestly felt very bad about it. I do however, feel that as I am not going to commit myself to a LTR I might be doing someone a favour indirectly. We have all heard the 'butterfly' stories and the rest of the crap, I believe if you don't make false promises, don't make demands and enjoy your time in Thailand, there is no need to feel that you are 'using' someone.

September 2nd, 2007, 19:49

LTR in gay live is something very iffy. If there isn't a great amount of flexibility and trust, it might not work.

If gay people are telling me about there strictly monogamous life style I usually need to make an urged phone call (our dog doesn’t need to be walked). Even Supervisor would turn his eyes.

It took some for me time to learn. I am grateful for countless happy day's in my life but went trough many dark moments. This all sharpened my vision.

Since several years, I feel a lot better.

I am not going to teach morality; this would be the very last thing I should to do, and I would be a lousy teacher. But I am indeed grateful for any lesson I don’t need to pay for by myself. Just sitting somewhere, reading, writing, listing, observing and adding one to one is usually enough.

It’s just a matter of intellectual hygiene which usually improves lives enormously.

September 2nd, 2007, 20:01

LTR in gay live is something very iffy. If there isn't a great amount of flexibility and trust, it might not work.

If gay people are telling me about there strictly monogamous life style I usually need to make an urged phone call (our dog doesnтАЩt need to be walked). Even Supervisor would turn his eyes.

It took some for me time to learn. I am grateful for countless happy day's in my life but went trough many dark moments. This all sharpened my vision.

Since several years, I feel a lot better.

I am not going to teach morality; this would be the very last thing I should to do, and I would be a lousy teacher. But I am indeed grateful for any lesson I donтАЩt need to pay for by myself. Just sitting somewhere, reading, writing, listing, observing and adding one to one is usually enough.

ItтАЩs just a matter of intellectual hygiene which usually improves lives enormously.

Hmmm...sharpening ones vision may dull ones senses......I somehow get the feeling that you have been wronged or you have wronged in some relationship. Time to move on, one can't live in the past....remember "one life - one chance!"

September 3rd, 2007, 00:40
that you are certainly a useless old cunt...and probably much the better for admitting it !All those Smorgasbord Buddhist posters here usually run a million miles from the Second Noble Truth - self-deception is a cause of suffering