PDA

View Full Version : Monty

August 29th, 2007, 17:09
Does any know please what has happened to Monty and his business at Jomtien Complex?

August 29th, 2007, 17:17
Well there is someone missing in action...though I shudder to say. How old was Gome'

August 29th, 2007, 17:30
I believe Monty has made a trip home to have a medical checkup. Business will be closed while he is gone.

TOQ
August 29th, 2007, 20:20
MONTY has gone to Australia and i am THE NEW BOSS.

Monty just thought business was bad before. He is about to see what bad really is :)

john

andrewcraig
August 29th, 2007, 20:35
I believe Monty has made a trip home to have a medical checkup. Business will be closed while he is gone.

Monty returns to Perth twice a year for checkups and to collect new medications.

He went in late February and this is the second 6 monthly trip this year

If everything is OK then he should be back in 5/7 days

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 29th, 2007, 23:01
:help:

August 29th, 2007, 23:14
MONTY has gone to Australia and i am THE NEW BOSS.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/88358699146d59b29a3946.jpg

August 30th, 2007, 04:02
If wx40afp is the new boss then perhaps the place isn't closed at all - just EMPTY!!

Monty-old
August 30th, 2007, 10:00
Hi All
I am back in Oz for a short while,
When I return I will not reopen Monty's Gayote Cabaret Club . as someone stole my new sound system also the old one.
I will be reopening at The Enchanted Hut with a complete new concept.
More on that later , and input would be most welcome.
Billy you behave your self .
Cheers all
Monty

August 30th, 2007, 10:13
Calll it ting tongs and have leather clad guys manacled to a pole by each table................

ooops i better stop drinking and go to bed - goodnight

see you soon Monty!!

PinkSilom
August 31st, 2007, 01:32
'When I return I will not reopen the cabaret, as someone stole my new sound system, also the old one.'

Why does the theft of the sound systems cause you to abandon the business? Can you not buy sound systems in Pattaya?

There is no shame in announcing that you're abandoning yet another business, because you can't run it profitably. Nobody expected you to be there for long anyway. I've been constipated for longer periods than you've run businesses.

This time round, before you launch your new concept, why not take some advice from somebody you trust.

August 31st, 2007, 07:09
Have to give Monty credit as he is not afraid to try different venues to try and find his niche in pattaya. Many others would have given up and retrurned to their post pattaya life styles. Here's hoping for a good medical report and safe return to pattaya.

travelerjim
August 31st, 2007, 11:14
Received a pm from Monty...

He is returning to Pattaya next week...
I gather his medical checkup went well..as he is returning sooner.
We look forward to seeing him again in the LOS :-)

TravelerJim

PinkSilom
August 31st, 2007, 17:46
'Pink Silom is out of order.'

Dear Mr. Pot (aka Mr. Botting),

If in stating the obvious, I have caused offence, I apologise.

Kind regards,

Mr. Kettle (aka Pink Silom)

jolyjacktar
September 1st, 2007, 00:52
Yeah same old grubby geezer. Business fails yet again so lets clear out. Maybe when he stops treating the boys who work with him like dirt i will stop my comments, He shouts at them and ive heard him calling them "lazy black bastards"in the past.
Got no time for him or his grubby 2 bit holes

September 1st, 2007, 15:46
Well I am almost certainly going to get flamed badly, but I miss Monty's Pool Bar - a great place for those relaxed days, met the nicest people, farang & Thai, just a pity about the hassle it caused Monty. It would be great to see it open again, (though perhaps with an ID check on the boys entering).
It's closure has stopped me returning to the Pattaya, it just isn't the same.

September 1st, 2007, 18:52
I also enjoyed the pool bar. It was a nice place to go after the beach to just sit and have a drink and watch the antics of the local kids swimming. And before I get flamed I watched Only.

September 1st, 2007, 19:47
DELETED

Wesley
September 1st, 2007, 21:19
I didn't see anything in the remarks of any posters that indicated they were doing something improper, they may have invited some remarks by saying they were expecting them. However, I tend to give anyone the benefit of a doubt until he is proved guilty of something immoral especially. leering or watching are two totally different things and I didn't see in his remarks anything that indicated he did anything but relax and and watch the kids play in the pool. Gosh don't hang them until they are proved guilty of some crime.

Wesley

September 1st, 2007, 23:57
Quite frankly my dear I don't give a d___ what you think. Your post on private entrances, barebacking, boyslapping, dog barking, chicken dancing, cruising the beach at nite, degrading the boys will surly come back to haunt you in ways you won't forget.

jolyjacktar
September 2nd, 2007, 15:12
Luvthai you dont have a bloody clue do you. Billy is the one guy i would happily go out on the piss with,as hes got some life in him. Might like the odd bareback or 2 but hey im all for barebacking billy and he knows it too. Most of you wolly wimps on this board are so stuck up your own bareback arses if you sneezed you would fall over dead.
Im waiting to meet up with Billy and ive promissed him a trip out on my boat ( even if i hire one again), a lot of boys and music and beer should see me and billy boy onto a good trip.
Keep up the reports Bill you old sea dog you ha ha ha ha

September 2nd, 2007, 15:32
It's closure has stopped me returning to the Pattaya

You poor desperate cunt !
And just what had your cock so hard at this filthy,decripit old place? Ws it that bloody Giraffe they had there by the pool?

Exactly the kind of flaming expected on this board, n'est-ce pas? How do you get "hard cock" from "relaxing"? Your assumptions just show where your head is at (& which head you use). Jai lau mai?

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 2nd, 2007, 15:39
but the decorator should have been shot !.

I always thought something sinister was lurking in the water...being that rather disturbing green color.

Pity the pool hasn't been snapped up and turned into a boutique bar..it has the most amazing potential for those who just can't handle the beach some days.

is the head lease still held by krazydragon ?

perhaps it's the business you have been looking for wx40afp ?..sounds better than your laundry idea.

Aunty
September 2nd, 2007, 18:19
..sounds better than your laundry idea.

Maybe he could do the laundry in the pool??

September 2nd, 2007, 18:33
Like peas in a pod you and Billy deserve each other ( I still think you and Billy are one and the same tho). Billy has so many new Idenites on here that sometimes I think he is just posting so he can talk to himself. Good for you, hope you like barbacking Billy but he careful I hear he is as deep as the Grand Canyon and just as wide, take a paracute in case you fall in.

September 3rd, 2007, 01:04
Anything for you Billy!

September 3rd, 2007, 01:27
Hi All
I am back in Oz for a short while,
When I return I will not reopen Monty's Gayote Cabaret Club . as someone stole my new sound system also the old one.
I will be reopening at The Enchanted Hut with a complete new concept.
More on that later , and input would be most welcome.
Billy you behave your self .
Cheers all
Monty

Monty,

You are mad, it doen't need input, it needs input and output!

September 3rd, 2007, 01:34
Guys,

By the way, no truth in the rumour I am interested in Lek's bar, that's a lie, I want the Shamrock bar[for sale as advertised] so I can be near Jim and BBB.

Love you all.

catawampuscat
September 3rd, 2007, 09:40
Monty is one of the foundations of Pattaya/Jomtien/Sunee Plaza and one of it's major personalities. He has always impressed
me by jumping into various endeavors when others fear to tread.

Unfortunately, Monty, like many other farangs with big hearts has been taken advantage of by ignominious farangs and pretty Thai boys
but he keeps coming back for more.. Now that he has dropped some of the blood suckers and freeloaders, things should look up
for him. The show must go on, as they say and wouldn't it be loverly if some of the entertainment could be less centered on
lady-boys and more on the lads but as I have said before, to each his own.. Good health and much success to Monty and keep on
keeping on....

Dodger
September 3rd, 2007, 12:21
...a cute boy lathering himself in a shower with a secret dark room close by. Now that's got possibilities!

September 4th, 2007, 14:47
Monty deserves a distinguished long service medal!

September 4th, 2007, 20:57
Monty is like the litle energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going and going.

jinks
September 4th, 2007, 21:21
And her is an avatar to go with the comments.....