PDA

View Full Version : Republican US-Senator Larry Craig, 62 charged for gay sex cr

August 29th, 2007, 15:32
Wild-west country Idaho senator Larry Craig was cached on 11.06.2007 by airport-police sergeant Dave Karsnia at high noon at a well know cruising spot: Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport mens room. The senator was actively cruising for gay sex on toilets and was charged for “misdemeanor disorderly conduct” and paid the imposed 575 USD fine and costs and might face 10 in (male) prison

Hypocritical Senator Craig is one of the loud mouth’s speaking against homosexuality, especially gay marriage. He is actively supporting Bush’ war on Iraq and the exploitation of Alaska’s beutifuk natural reserves which is no wonder since he is also a well paid lobbyist for energy industries, military industries and a prominent member of rifle association.

More details: www.americablog.com/2007/08/breaking-us ... usted.html (http://www.americablog.com/2007/08/breaking-us-senator-larry-craig-busted.html)

His own week statement: www.craig.senate.gov/keyportal.cfm (http://www.craig.senate.gov/keyportal.cfm)

Aunty
August 29th, 2007, 15:52
If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are closeted fagots themselves, overcompensating for their fear of discovery by riding (leading) the fag-hating mob. Jerry Foulwell was another of these lying creeps that comes to mind. That man to me positively reeked of coveted, if not closeted, buggery.

But there is one small problem with this post.

1. For those of us who don't live under the US' jackboot of gay-hating, who cares?

and, 2. What has this got to do with Thailand? Was he a regular visitor to Pattaya's finest male brothels????

August 29th, 2007, 15:57
If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are the closeted fagots themselves, overcompensating for their fear of discovery by riding (leading) the fag-hating mob. Jerry Foulwell was another of these lying creeps that comes to mind. That man to me positively reeked of coveted, if not closeted, sodomy.

1. For those of us who don't live under the US' jackboot of gay-hating, who cares?

and, 2. What has this got to do with Thailand? Was he a regular visitor to Pattaya's finest male brothels????

Agree. This topic is not related to "Thailand" but "Gay".. javascript:emoticon(':flower:')

The senator likes it for free. Thailand might therefore not his favorite destination (yet).

Aunty
August 29th, 2007, 16:04
If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are the closeted fagots themselves, overcompensating for their fear of discovery by riding (leading) the fag-hating mob. Jerry Foulwell was another of these lying creeps that comes to mind. That man to me positively reeked of coveted, if not closeted, sodomy.

Agree. This topic is not related to Thailand.

The senator likes it for free. Thailand might therefore not his favorite destination (yet).

Actually I saw a little bit of this on the evening news here in New Zealand tonight, although I didn't pay much attention to it. But I do recall him saying , "I am not gay. I did not have sexual relations with that man's penis" or something like that. He likes it for free??? Hmmm, the way he looks, I'd have thought that would be wishful thinking!

August 29th, 2007, 16:25
Wild-west country Idaho senator Larry Craig was cached on 11.06.2007 by airport-police sergeant Dave Karsnia at high noon at a well know cruising spot: Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport mens room.I learn something new about Thailand every day. Minneapolis St Paul airport is in Thailand. Well I never

August 29th, 2007, 17:26
He is actively supporting BushтАЩ war on Iraq and the exploitation of AlaskaтАЩs beutifuk natural reserves which is no wonder since he is also a well paid lobbyist for energy industries, military industries and a prominent member of rifle association.

Sounds like American democracy we all know and love, no surprises there then.

Smiles
August 29th, 2007, 22:11
Ah, the delicious irony of it all. Hard to stay above it in the Sen. Larry Craig story. (CNN's all over it).
And another one to add to the list ... he's from Idaho, Boysie in fact.

Cheers ...

Wesley
August 30th, 2007, 01:14
Ah, the delicious irony of it all. Hard to stay above it in the Sen. Larry Craig story. (CNN's all over it).
And another one to add to the list ... he's from Idaho, Boysie in fact.

Cheers ...

Smiles, you are so quick with words, you should write a book on how to insult someone with out their knowing it was ever done.

August 30th, 2007, 04:50
Smiles, you are so quick with words, you should write a book on how to insult someone with out their knowing it was ever done.He could write a postscript to the one I've written using you as an exemplar, perhaps?

Wesley
August 30th, 2007, 05:34
Smiles, you are so quick with words, you should write a book on how to insult someone with out their knowing it was ever done.He could write a postscript to the one I've written using you as an exemplar, perhaps?

You are anything but quick, I suggest you take a few lessons from Smiles before you attempt to align yourself with the master of words.

Your friend Wesley

August 30th, 2007, 09:46
Your friend WesleyTry not to entertain delusions of adequacy, dear boy

Smiles
August 30th, 2007, 10:34
" ... I suggest you take a few lessons from Smiles before you attempt to align yourself with the master of words ... "
Excellent Wes . . . sooooo perceptive. Couldn't have said it better myself.

So there ... FUCK OFF Khun Homintern!!!!!! (There, I've said it)

Cheers ... from the "Master of Words"

August 30th, 2007, 10:35
So there ... FUCK OFF Khun Homintern!!!!!!Are you an honorary Australian, Smiles?

Smiles
August 30th, 2007, 10:37
" ... Are you an honorary Australian, Smiles? ... "
Not honorary, but a real one, born there and left at age 9.
But I can freak out with the best of 'em. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Cheers ...

bao-bao
August 30th, 2007, 21:22
According to the Don Asmussen cartoon in yesterday's SF Chronicle it was merely "restless leg" syndrome :cheers:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/BadReporterDetail.jpg

mj_87-old
September 2nd, 2007, 01:04
If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are closeted fagots themselves, overcompensating for their fear of discovery by riding (leading) the fag-hating mob. Jerry Foulwell was another of these lying creeps that comes to mind. That man to me positively reeked of coveted, if not closeted, buggery.

----------------------------------------

Uh.... I checked and this is in the Global section of the forum... So you are right it has nothing to do with Thailand but what is your point?

You say that "typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are closeted fagots themselves". That is an old canard that has a small grain of truth but is essentially false. There are people who are gay and self-loathe and subsequently gay bash. However, the majority of people who gay bash are heterosexual and have personal beliefs, informed by their religion, that homosexuality is morally wrong.

Get your facts straight (as it were).

Smiles
September 2nd, 2007, 03:37
FROM AUNTY: " ... and, 2. What has this got to do with Thailand?... "
MJ, if you stick around this Board long enough you will realize that Aunty has a few learning disabilities. Annoying but trivial in the long run I guess, and we all learn to cope
One of those annoyances is that he/she basically ... ummm ... never, ever, knows what's going on.

For instance: the Global Forum here has a definition underneath the title which states, rather specifically:

"Global Forum: Serious, in-the-news, funny, politics, religion, outrageous, whatEVER??"

As you can see, it says not one thing about the necessity of posting anything about 'Thailand' (or anything about 'gay' for that matter).

Kind of indicates that Aunty (1) never actually reads anything, OR, (2) Never actually comprehends anything he does read. Take yer pick.

Hope this helps ... cheers ...

mj_87-old
September 2nd, 2007, 08:46
MJ, if you stick around this Board long enough you will realize that Aunty has a few learning disabilities. Annoying but trivial in the long run I guess, and we all learn to cope
One of those annoyances is that he/she basically ... ummm ... never, ever, knows what's going on.

For instance: the Global Forum here has a definition underneath the title which states, rather specifically:

"Global Forum: Serious, in-the-news, funny, politics, religion, outrageous, whatEVER??"

As you can see, it says not one thing about the necessity of posting anything about 'Thailand' (or anything about 'gay' for that matter).

Kind of indicates that Aunty (1) never actually reads anything, OR, (2) Never actually comprehends anything he does read. Take yer pick.

---------------------------------------------

Ah... yes that would explain a great deal.

Aunty
September 2nd, 2007, 10:13
FROM AUNTY: " ... and, 2. What has this got to do with Thailand?... "

Oh what's the matter smiles, you not getting any, again?
For your information Mr Po face, this thread was originally posted in the Thailand forum and then moved to the global forum. Got it? Now in William's immortal words go and give yourself an uppercut, ya sour cunt.

Aunty
September 2nd, 2007, 10:24

----------------------------------------

Uh.... I checked and this is in the Global section of the forum... So you are right it has nothing to do with Thailand but what is your point?

You say that "typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are closeted fagots themselves". That is an old canard that has a small grain of truth but is essentially false. There are people who are gay and self-loathe and subsequently gay bash. However, the majority of people who gay bash are heterosexual and have personal beliefs, informed by their religion, that homosexuality is morally wrong.

Get your facts straight (as it were).

Can't stand the truth eh? Well you wouldn't be the first.

For your information dumbass, "If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are........
in no way implies A, all haters, or B, even the average hater. Kindly don't over interpret my words according to your own queer agenda, or try to put words in my mouth. I'm very particular about what goes in my mouth. And believe me it's never a dumbass like you!

mj_87-old
September 2nd, 2007, 10:56
Can't stand the truth eh? Well you wouldn't be the first.

For your information dumbass, "If true, then it comes as no surprise as typically the most voracious haters of homosexuals are........
in no way implies A, all haters, or B, even the average hater. Kindly don't over interpret my words according to your own queer agenda, or try to put words in my mouth. I'm very particular about what goes in my mouth. And believe me it's never a dumbass like you!

----------------------------------------------------

Can't stand the truth? I think you are going a bit daft as that makes no sense. The truth about what?

I generally find that when people lapse into verbal abuse they have lost the arguement they are in and need a distraction.

Some of the most voracious haters of homosexuals in the United States are the fundamentalist religous right. Typically they are not gay they have a set of religous values that sees homosexuality as evil. So the most voracious haters of homosexuals are not homosexual themselves but christian fundamentalists.

Smiles
September 2nd, 2007, 13:23
" ... For your information Mr Po face, this thread was originally posted in the Thailand forum and then moved to the global forum. Got it? Now in William's immortal words go and give yourself an uppercut, ya sour cunt ... "
Got me on that one Aunty. One for you.
But the stuff I said about 'not getting anything' still stands anyway ... coz I've see it too many times before to have no veracity.

I'll concede this one though ... :blackeye:

Cheers ...

September 3rd, 2007, 08:06
The funniest thing was how the Senator tried to explain how he has a "wide stance" when he's taking a crap!

I've heard excuses before but that one really is imaginative. :sumo:

BTW - if you dont want to contest a charge you dont plead "guilty", you plead "nolo contendere". Had he done so his excuse of "I just wanted it all to be over" would have held some water.

The whole thing sounds so J. Edgar Hoover-ish. Just like we're back in the 60's