PDA

View Full Version : How much for pussy?? Chicks with dicks?

August 28th, 2007, 19:11
I'm no expert, but my impressions are:

1. Go-Go girls are more expensive than beer bar girls.
2. The more popular girls are more expensive than those less so.
3. The girls will demand less if the customer is decent.
4. Everything is negotiable, duh, but short time generally starts at 1,000TB (was 500 not too long ago) and goes easily up to 2,000 for the really hot girls..

5. The above is generally true in the various ladyboy venues.
6. At Club131, the VIP rooms (decent) are 500TB which includes the off fee. They will ask for 1000TB short time. Stringfellows is about the same.

7. The ladyboy and Str8 bars on Soi 6 might be a bit less expensive (and less 'nice'). I think soi 6 is creepy.

8. The Jenny's bar and Blue Ice bar on walking street don't have short time rooms, but the one on Soi Diamond may have. TripleXXX Ladyboy bar on Second Road doesn't have S.T. rooms on site, but have "my" room near by.

August 28th, 2007, 20:22
Club 131?

Also when I was recently in Pattaya, I took some pussy back to the hotel in BT, I must admit she was pretty, and was 34 and looked good for it. Anyway, all at the local hotel staff were drewling - I was surprised that the off fee for her was 600, which was expensive and she said she wanted 1000 bht, I thought reasonable price, I actually gave her 2000. So, the point here is that you can get it for around 1000, but does that fall into the philosphy of 3. The girls will demand less if the customer is decent. "Avidflyer's quote""get it" for 1000.

August 29th, 2007, 00:22
Club 131 is on Soi 13.1, AKA Soi Yamoto, 2 doors down from Yamoto Japanese restuarant.

August 29th, 2007, 01:22
Pattaya or Bangkok

August 29th, 2007, 01:46
Pattaya or Bangkok

Pattaya, where else?

Just look for the Hopf brew house at corner on beach road. It's the same soi.

August 29th, 2007, 02:09
my friends say that the real action is on soi's of 6 or 7 is it, things can get real seedy here..............

if there first timers maybe not visit here until they turn pro 555555

August 29th, 2007, 02:09
my friends say that the real action is on soi's of 6 or 7 is it, things can get real seedy here..............

if there first timers maybe not visit here until they turn pro 555555

ps - if you are seeing double here, you have either spent too long in the sun at jomtien or your pescription glasses need renewing hihi

August 29th, 2007, 06:56
It's Soi 6, and the girls are about the same price as the boys. Soi 6 is all girl bars with several ladyboy bars added to the mix for those who like tits and dicks. The offs are sometimes a little higher but most girls are quite happy with a 1,000. You might also want to send your friends to Jade House...just behind 90 baht Spagetti and across from the Refresh Gym. Jade House is used mostly by the expat community, who have told their wives that they are "playing golf.". They have a free BBQ and short time rooms.

Dboy
August 30th, 2007, 22:15
Went down to the beach last night about 11pm,opposite Mc Donalds,well after my 2 big macs,i went across the road to where the girls are sitting.
After being offered YABA about 10 times,I finally passed a girl with a beutiful face.
I spoke to her,she agreed 500 b short time and she was the best at sucking cock.

That's fine Billy but please be careful there across from Royal Garden. I would never recommend anyone do what you're doing, especially not late in the evening. There are various reasons why these individuals are not working in the bars.

Dboy

TrongpaiExpat
August 31st, 2007, 03:59
It's mostly Bangkok but all the basics, how much to pay, tips etc. are all covered at this web site. You have to register to read the forums.

bangkok2night.com/ (http://bangkok2night.com/)