PDA

View Full Version : Thai bottoms

August 28th, 2007, 08:19
Where to find a good bottom boy in Bangkok?

bedbugy1-old
August 28th, 2007, 08:58
at the end of my cock in my bed

August 28th, 2007, 14:14
Every night. Many. Good luck.

August 28th, 2007, 16:14
What a stupid f**kin' question, I can't believe it was asked.

August 28th, 2007, 16:49
Almost all the stupid questions are asked by a "new member" who we never see posting again. Do we have a member among us known for creating new names and posting the the wierdness?

Smiles
August 29th, 2007, 01:04
" ... Do we have a member among us known for creating new names and posting the the wierdness? ... "
Calm your paranoia Luvthai. Joining a message board (it takes 3 or 4 minutes) just to post a single trolling message is as common as toilet paper. Then he/she will come back later to see what over-wrought commentary (see: aussieal above) they might have started.
They might, or might not respond, but only to up the ante and add to the annoyance. It's a sport of sorts for some ... just ignore, as you should for all trolls.

Cheers ...

August 29th, 2007, 04:40
Where to find a good bottom boy in Bangkok?

if it has legs - you`re in luck!

Wesley
August 29th, 2007, 06:34
just ask he mamansan who and what you want, they will make the needed arrangements.

Wesley

August 29th, 2007, 14:14
DELETED

August 29th, 2007, 14:39
DELETED

August 29th, 2007, 17:38
Having trouble finding a bottom? Just increase your budget (money talks) and even some straights will bend over for you. Be carefull not to get any of Billy's bareback boys tho. Lots of ladyboys in town that will bend for you as well.

August 29th, 2007, 20:24
" ... Do we have a member among us known for creating new names and posting the the wierdness? ... "
Calm your paranoia Luvthai. Joining a message board (it takes 3 or 4 minutes) just to post a single trolling message is as common as toilet paper. Then he/she will come back later to see what over-wrought commentary (see: aussieal above) they might have started.
They might, or might not respond, but only to up the ante and add to the annoyance. It's a sport of sorts for some ... just ignore, as you should for all trolls.

Cheers ...

Interesting comment 'smiles' I don't think you're fooling anyone though! Most comments made from me are based on fact, the others are based on the stupidity of the poster. As you are an expert at analysing comments on the board, I would rather have expected you to have something constructive to say. Perhaps you are not THE expert after all.
Any other tired and pedantic old queen's should note that I welcome your comments, if only for the humour and certainly not the content!