PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Fares from USA

kodiak
August 28th, 2007, 05:22
EVA has just posted $610 US to BKK for Sept Oct booking......thats the cheapest i have seen for quite some time...?

August 30th, 2007, 17:14
Where in the USA? Thats an important detail. Im guessing LA. Still, very good price.

Dboy
August 30th, 2007, 22:06
I've noticed a few relatively good fares from Dallas(DFW) to BKK as well, for a mid-september departure there are fares to be had at $1100 (compared to $1500). Lately from DFW the better fares are going through Korea rather than Tokyo. The direct flight from LAX to BKK on Thai Airways is quite nice, and I have heard several people say good things about the EVA flight.

Dboy

kodiak
August 30th, 2007, 23:04
Yes , LAX to BKK $610 with other departure cities at good rates also.....best deal ive seen all year....from LAX

August 31st, 2007, 03:21
Do EVA allow you to reserve seats when booking?

They say this is possible, however there doesn't appear to be any option before the enter credit card details page.
After entering credit card details, I guess it's too late to change my mind.

J

kodiak
August 31st, 2007, 03:30
I thought they always had a section for that as well as alternative meals.......But i would make the call and tell them its not letting you reserve a seat and they will give you internet price no problem......i always need an aisle seat when flying in coach.....its a must for me anyways

Wesley
August 31st, 2007, 05:19
I was wondering what a seat anywhere from RDU Raleigh-Durham, might be, I already have a BA flight booked but at the price you are talking about is good I would be better off to try to get my money back on BA. I fly though them so much and use one particular agency so often most likely they will let me get away with it. at the prices you are talking about it would be worth the difference.

Wesley

jonwesley
September 1st, 2007, 00:45
I just got a round trip PHL to BKK for $1100 leaving in a week on United but then you get what you pay for with them

September 2nd, 2007, 08:52
EVA lets you pick your seats online once you have booked (paid). Of course the rates are cheap now.. who wants to go in September? Unless you love LOTS of rain LOL

Dboy
September 2nd, 2007, 09:52
EVA lets you pick your seats online once you have booked (paid). Of course the rates are cheap now.. who wants to go in September? Unless you love LOTS of rain LOL

Well, I love the rain. Nothing like fucking your brains out during a heavy rain storm...but maybe that's just me.

Dboy