PDA

View Full Version : Boyz Boyz

thrillbill
August 26th, 2007, 02:41
Ok, I like having my last drink at Boyz Boyz...the waiters are sharp and fun; the go-go boys are mostly cute and manly- (my type). BUT... the midnight show is so full of old songs of Judy Garland years and show tunes that it gets to be BORING after awhile. And though the main "lip singers" are good, the background dancers look like they are still rehearsing. So I am wondering if: 1) They could go to DJ's and see what practicing before a show does 2)"Sing" something more recent than just the post WWII era hits... 3) Just do something different than just moving the stage to the south side of the room.
PS And turn down the volume... Turning up the volume doesn't make the show any better to cover up the flaws of the "wing it"dancers. :bounce:

bucknaway
August 26th, 2007, 02:50
I go to a gogo bar to see the guys, not for the drag... I guess they have to force the drag on you because a drag bar would never last past a week.

August 26th, 2007, 03:02
I go to a gogo bar to see the guys, not for the dragDrag queens have to go somewhere for their occupational therapy, bucky

bucknaway
August 26th, 2007, 03:04
Just teach them how to pick pockets and send them down to walking street. That will keep them off the guys stage :geek: