View Full Version : Auction Sunday

August 23rd, 2007, 19:33
I know a lot of you are presently overseas ,so i really dont want to bore you with this thread.

In JOMTIENS COMPLEX on Sunday 12 noon sharp,MONTY OF MONTYS CAFE/DISCO will be having a Auction of all his shop fittings,fridges,etc etc out of the old ENCHANTED HUT,for those unlucky enough to have sampled his cuilinary delights,got that one from KQUILL.!

For those readers who are overseas at the moment ,if you recall when MONTY had the ENCHANTED HUT ,well as you know several months ago he moved across the road and named it MONTYS GAYOTE ,well he is selling the ENCHANTED HUT,6 YEAR LEASE,850 000 BAHT.

However if he doesnt sell he is planning to move back to the oLd Enchanted Hut premises and turn it into a beer bar/hip hop dancing.

Watching his Hip Hop dancers the other night dance in sandals i had to complain to MONTY himself about it and as always he handles complaints so diplomatically and as MONTY says "if you dont like it,F......... OFF ! Shows are free 95 baht a drink.
He plans to move over to Enchanted Hut in late November if not sold.

Anyway anyone interested in buying goods at the Auction,12 noon Sunday.JOMTIEN COMPLEX.
MONTYS GAYOTE CLUB will be closed from Sunday onwards as MONTY will be going back to Australia to receive any good or bad news re his Cancer coming back and treatment,if any.

Also for sale is the old TAKE CARE GUESTHOUSE,Which is now a Guesthouse run by OLD AUSSIE RON,who is thinking of heading back to Sydney.
This place is in the Soi which has the 69 go go bar,apparently quick sale,i heard rumoured 200,000 baht.

wx40afp,

Buy it, its only a months wages to you!! I will be a regular, in fact, I'll move back to Pattaya just to come and see you!!

August 23rd, 2007, 23:14
I know a lot of you are presently overseas ,so i really dont want to bore you with this thread.

In JOMTIENS COMPLEX on Sunday 12 noon sharp,MONTY OF MONTYS CAFE/DISCO will be having a Auction of all his shop fittings,fridges,etc etc out of the old ENCHANTED HUT,for those unlucky enough to have sampled his cuilinary delights,got that one from KQUILL.!

For those readers who are overseas at the moment ,if you recall when MONTY had the ENCHANTED HUT ,well as you know several months ago he moved across the road and named it MONTYS GAYOTE ,well he is selling the ENCHANTED HUT,6 YEAR LEASE,850 000 BAHT.

However if he doesnt sell he is planning to move back to the oLd Enchanted Hut premises and turn it into a beer bar/hip hop dancing.

Watching his Hip Hop dancers the other night dance in sandals i had to complain to MONTY himself about it and as always he handles complaints so diplomatically and as MONTY says "if you dont like it,F......... OFF ! Shows are free 95 baht a drink.
He plans to move over to Enchanted Hut in late November if not sold.

Anyway anyone interested in buying goods at the Auction,12 noon Sunday.JOMTIEN COMPLEX.
MONTYS GAYOTE CLUB will be closed from Sunday onwards as MONTY will be going back to Australia to receive any good or bad news re his Cancer coming back and treatment,if any.

Also for sale is the old TAKE CARE GUESTHOUSE,Which is now a Guesthouse run by OLD AUSSIE RON,who is thinking of heading back to Sydney.
This place is in the Soi which has the 69 go go bar,apparently quick sale,i heard rumoured 200,000 baht.

wx40afp,

Buy it, its only a months wages to you!! I will be a regular, in fact, I'll move back to Pattaya just to come and see you!!

Jesuuuus, Kquill.......you must have big balls! What a statement to make!

August 24th, 2007, 09:53
DELETED

August 24th, 2007, 11:00
Wait a minute. Have you not spotted this gr8 opportunity Kev? Old man Ron has got this guesthouse for sale. Ideal location. Swimming pool already on site (pools of water on the floor from the water running down the walls?) A steel at 200,000 Baht. Not much work needed to upgrade into a ideal gay whorehouse.

What more can you ask for Kev? Get down here now with your 10% deposit in your hand. You did say money was no problem? Quick, quick or it will go!

John,

putting my running shoes on as we speak!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 24th, 2007, 13:11
you have taken up were LMTU left off.

Can we expect all major announcements to come from you now ??

August 24th, 2007, 13:15
you have taken up were LMTU left off.

Can we expect all major announcements to come from you now ??

Well,

The revues on venues will be colourful!!

travelerjim
August 26th, 2007, 11:45
Good Luck Monty...

Hope you have a good auction today Sunday at noon 12:00pm...
and hope you receive good news about your health checkup when in Australia...

See you when you return...Have a good trip.

Take good care...and...

Thanks for caring or so many young Thais over the years who were in need..

You're quite a good fellow to have as a friend...
and a good heart too :-)

Many thanks again and again !

TravelerJim