PDA

View Full Version : THANKYOU!

August 22nd, 2007, 22:21
And we THANK YOU Billy. You are both entertaning and quite obnoxious. We have a hate-love-hate relationship with you.

allieb
August 23rd, 2007, 02:02
Actually Billy I have had you summed up for some time. Behind that name wx40afp is another identity, the identity of a very intelligent person who deep down under all the joke type posts is real person and one that cares.

You do make sensible posts and do give sensible answers when someone is genuinely looking for advise or help. Sometimes this board gets a little stale or boring The other day someone started a thread about farting, and I might add the poster was serious. Had it been posted by you I would have known it to be a wind up.

When things are slow and there's nothing of importance to discuss,We need someone like you to put a match to the fuse and brighten up our day. I am a Brit who likes vulgar hummer. (the french have always said the British love lavatorial type jokes and vulgar hummer)

Whoever you are and where ever you are please continue your posts I do find them amusing I hope to run into you some day to see who grosses who out first.

Bob
August 23rd, 2007, 04:44
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WERLCOME HERE NO MATTER IF YOU ARE ABUSIVE ANGRY OR STUPID

Well, billyboy, I do grant you've proven that.

August 23rd, 2007, 08:37
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WERLCOME HERE NO MATTER IF YOU ARE ABUSIVE ANGRY OR STUPID

Well, billyboy, I do grant you've proven that.

Hello Billy,

How is my favourite man on the planet doing today???

Wesley
August 23rd, 2007, 15:48
I think Billy makes a great Board Mascot

Aunty
August 23rd, 2007, 16:08

How do you think we should display him? Mounted, or just holding a ladyboy's hands?

Wesley
August 23rd, 2007, 16:43

How do you think we should display him? Mounted, or just holding a ladyboy's hands?

definitely holding hands,

Wesley

August 23rd, 2007, 18:44
Mounted by a ladyboy, and holding her hands.

August 23rd, 2007, 18:51
Mounted by a ladyboy, and holding her hands.

Fabulous statement!

Marsilius
August 23rd, 2007, 20:13
[Allieb, above]: "The other day someone started a thread about farting, and I might add the poster was serious. Had it been posted by you I would have known it to be a wind up."

Surely, the wind, in that case, is coming down???!!!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 23rd, 2007, 22:52
"THEY ARE ANGRY MEN AND WILL BAN YOUS NOBODY WILL BENNED FROM THIS BOARD
AND IT DOESNT CARE IF YOU ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE BUSES ARE LATE ANYWAY,AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MUY FRIENSV AB IN SYDNEY."

basically-Strine must mean that you are barking mad..yes?

I note however wx40afp..that you didn't say you wouldn't be benned for being drunk !!! ( only inquiring for a Friend of course)