PDA

View Full Version : Breaking wind!

August 20th, 2007, 18:49
Have you ever heard a Thai break wind, thoughts on this one. Whilst a little bit naughty, generally us falang don't give a hoot about breaking wind. But well never a known a Thai to do it.

Thoughts!

August 20th, 2007, 19:09
hehehehehehehe lol

August 20th, 2007, 20:24
Instead the dirty bastards just pick their noses in front of you !

AS much as it pains me to do so, I have to agree with you wx40

August 20th, 2007, 20:43
.... hehehehehe lol

Marsilius
August 20th, 2007, 20:46
In more than 30 visits to Thailand over the past 15 years, I've only known it happen once. The poor boy was so embarrassed - even though it was someone I had known for a long time and very well.... Farting does seem to be a real taboo.

August 20th, 2007, 21:51
Having spent the last three years sharing a bed with the same Thai guy, I can assure you that Thais can fart with the best of them and then smile at you with that beautiful Thai smile.

alipatt-old
August 21st, 2007, 00:10
I am advised by my thai partner that if we are together i should 'like' the smell

TrongpaiExpat
August 21st, 2007, 00:43
.... hehehehehe lol

Glad to see White that your interests have expanded beyond money, banking, finance and foreign exchange rates and trends. :geek:

August 21st, 2007, 13:54
if you`ve just met they will pull a "shocked" face, but after a few days living together they pump just like the rest of us - but they do it with such style and a mischievous grin.

sattahip-old
August 21st, 2007, 14:46
I should like to share with you one of the great truths for farangs in Asia " Happiness is a dry fart"

August 21st, 2007, 15:32
Have you ever heard a Thai break wind, thoughts on this one. Whilst a little bit naughty, generally us falang don't give a hoot about breaking wind. But well never a known a Thai to do it.

Thoughts!

Loads of time!! are you deaf Whitedesire and without a sense of smell!!!

Hmmm
August 21st, 2007, 18:44
My bf is "Number 1 Champion Dtot in all of Thailand" for his skills in that regard. His mother is very proud. He pumped out the first one in our relationship, and has never looked back.

August 21st, 2007, 21:35
.... hehehehehe lol

Glad to see White that your interests have expanded beyond money, banking, finance and foreign exchange rates and trends. :geek:

Are you a stalker or someat. You have done your research I see!!

August 21st, 2007, 21:37
I am advised by my thai partner that if we are together i should 'like' the smell

Bet he is not so happy when you drop your gut!!

However, when you both do it together, it is known as dutch ovens, or guzzunders!!

Jetsam
August 22nd, 2007, 01:21

However, when you both do it together, it is known as dutch ovens,

http://images.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif

August 22nd, 2007, 08:26
...they most certainly DO give a toot!

Once boyfriend learned it was ok by me he has never hesitated since. In fact he finds much amusement in running into the same room I'm in, or pulling the covers over my head when he's about to let one go.
Once, to get even, I waited until we were trapped in the hotel elevator before I "did my part for Global Warming".
Luckily no one else got on while we were there but I pity the next passengers.

Oh, we have such simple joys together.... :ura: