PDA

View Full Version : I wonder !

August 18th, 2007, 03:19
If your not in Thailand go the fuck you fuck ?

Bob
August 18th, 2007, 04:14

A wonderful example of a demonstration of terrible english skills or the side effects of alcohol. If Smiles would still dole out the "yuk yuk" awards, you would be a winner! :cheers:

Smiles
August 18th, 2007, 04:16
Baziel's from Belgium. Same Same as that Spanish porter in Fawlty Towers being from Barcelona. Makes all understandable.

Anyway, I thought he left the board after having a hissy fit over something ElephantSpike did. He's back?

Cheers ...

Bob
August 18th, 2007, 04:19
Hmmm......well, okay, how about a translation of what the hell he is asking, eh?

elephantspike
August 18th, 2007, 13:38
Ok, I'm putting on my nerd cap here. Make believe I'm the professor dude from The Simpsons:

According to my Google translator device, What Baziel means is this (in German):

Wenn dein nicht innen Thailand das Du Arschloch gehen, bumst?

Translated from German to French:

Si ton pas ├а l'int├йrieur qui de Tha├пlande tu Arschloch vas, bumst ?

And from French to English:

If your step inside which from Thailand you Arschloch go, bumst?

It makes perfect sense!

Aunty
August 18th, 2007, 13:45
I wonder if rather than 'go' be means 'who'?

In my case I still fuck Thai (lots live here) and others. In fact just this last Monday I had a nice bit of Thai cock right up my arse.

Wesley
August 18th, 2007, 13:59
Go fuck yourself, what ever context that puts you in I am not sure if he was replying to another post or accidentally hit new post instead. I have done that when getting bored and sleepy at the same time.

August 19th, 2007, 05:29
In fact just this last Monday I had a nice bit of Thai cock right up my arse.

Did i just blush or was it a hot flush?

August 19th, 2007, 08:12
....According to my Google translator device, What Baziel means is this (in German):

Wenn dein nicht innen Thailand das Du Arschloch gehen, bumst?

Translated from German to French:

Si ton pas ├а l'int├йrieur qui de Tha├пlande tu Arschloch vas, bumst ?

And from French to English:

If your step inside which from Thailand you Arschloch go, bumst?

It makes perfect sense!

Oh come on Spiky!
Baziel is Belgian, not German. He'd probably be speaking Flemish to start with!

Come on guys, 'tain't so hard. He probably means "Where-the-fcuk to you go to fcuk when you're not in Thailand?"

Aunty
August 19th, 2007, 09:12
In fact just this last Monday I had a nice bit of Thai cock right up my arse.

Did i just blush or was it a hot flush?

Lol :cheers:

Brad the Impala
August 20th, 2007, 02:45

Oh not another philosphical question from Baziel! Surely this should be a question for the Professor on the erudite forum, not the halfwitted droolers on this forum?

August 20th, 2007, 02:50
Baziel's ... back?And thankfully (from what I can see quoted) still on {Ignore}

August 23rd, 2007, 23:48
Hmmm......well, okay, how about a translation of what the hell he is asking, eh?

Sorry Bob but ... If you suck ... Does it helps if you get off that mask ? :clown:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/12925048146cdba085f382.jpg

Bob
August 24th, 2007, 04:39
Sorry Bob but ... If you suck ... Does it helps if you get off that mask ? :clown:

Baziel: (1) Yes, I do suck (occasionally), and (2) What mask? [And I hope you mean "take off" the mask? Someone "getting off" is the purpose of the sucking....].

Now could you possibly translate your post that started this thread? (This time, possibly, in English?).