PDA

View Full Version : Rainy season in full swing ...

August 17th, 2007, 05:21
I love it. Supervisor is so happy. The rain is drumming on the roof but nobody is bothered, all are exhausted from many days of hard farm work. The plantation of rice has finished. Ponds and fields are full of water. The fresh fish will jump around soon.

As soon as the rain stops the landscape changed its colours at any hours every day. And Supervisor will be getting new ideas.

Usually is during the rainy season all and everything sleepy and slow. But this is nothing for this my handsome maybe 50 kg bundle of pure energy. I will see – or sleep …

August 17th, 2007, 07:12
I love it. Supervisor is so happy. The rain is drumming on the roof but nobody is bothered, all are exhausted from many days of hard farm work. The plantation of rice has finished. Ponds and fields are full of water. The fresh fish will jump around soon.

As soon as the rain stops the landscape changed its colours at any hours every day. And Supervisor will be getting new ideas.

Usually is during the rainy season all and everything sleepy and slow. But this is nothing for this my handsome maybe 50 kg bundle of pure energy. I will see тАУ or sleep тАж

ttom,

Same here in Kalasin last few days. BOUNCING down!!! and I mean, serious rain.

Tam happy, rice paddies drenched and doing marvellous, from being in a panic.

One drawback, the staff arrived from Pattaya very late last night, and moved into the very old house to start work on the new house and stores!

They were not looking overly impressed, I hope its because they were tired!